dcsimg

Food and Drink – On and Off the Jobsite

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,013 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Spun a small prime rib over the weekend. Turned out great.

Oh man Ron, that’s just mouth watering,
    As I eat my toast and butter this morning 🙁

@gtokley thanks for the video, I love cheese , I can’t believe with all the technology, they weight it manually, and slice it as needed again manually.

Your welcome. I love cheese too!

Haha, yeah me too, maybe a little too much lol
    I bought one from Walmart and the other one from Costco,
    Love those darn cheese curds lol

That is interesting I didn’t know you could buy curds from those places. I have never saw there before.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Cooked up a long overdue batch of spaghetti sauce today. Should yield about 25 liters once it cooks down overnite. Still adjusting for flavour. It’s been a long long day in the kitchen doing this. My feet are killing me!

Wow that’s big batch of sauce!! What will you do with it all? Did you use all fresh ingredients it it?

Yep, even fresh basil and oregano. The only thing not fresh is using canned tomotoes. Store bought tomotoes would have been no better. We freeze it in ziplock bags in meal size batches.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Since I have a good supply of potatoes I decided to made a small pot Potato Soup for lunch today. Something I haven’t done in awhile.

Greg

Since I have a good supply of potatoes I decided to made a small pot Potato Soup for lunch today. Something I haven’t done in awhile.

Haven’t done that in a while. Guess its time for the hearty food now.

Oo that looks great, I have had say, that’s one of my favorite soup

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Broccoli cheese is my favorite soup. That sounds really good on this cold day.

Doobie

Gonna make another batch of bacon wrapped Steak Bombs. It’s becoming a regular thing in our house now to be making these obviously. They are yummy!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It was really good. I don’t make it that much. I will be making it again. As this small pot for lunch. I always like to have extra for the next day. When it taste better.

Greg

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Off the job site. Yesterday after a busy and productive week! Sam Adams winter Lager

It was really good. I don’t make it that much. I will be making it again. As this small pot for lunch. I always like to have extra for the next day. When it taste better.

Always nice on those cold days,

@roninohio
    that’s also a great soup cheese and Broc

Today it was pizza and fries for lunch, but Martin the other contractor his wife brought us a big pot of chicken noodle soup, was nice way to warm up while working outside today.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Off the job site. Yesterday after a busy and productive week! Sam Adams winter Lager

Sam Adams is always good,, looks like you’re in a pub??

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Always nice on those cold days,

@roninohio that’s also a great soup cheese and Broc

Today it was pizza and fries for lunch, but Martin the other contractor his wife brought us a big pot of chicken noodle soup, was nice way to warm up while working outside today.

Nothing like hot bowl of soup on a cold day.

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I grew some potatoes this year around Q2 (late start), but the yield was not good. I believe not enough fertilizer. your soup definitely looks yummy

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Grilled some shrimp and scallops last night.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I grew some potatoes this year around Q2 (late start), but the yield was not good. I believe not enough fertilizer. your soup definitely looks yummy

@madman_us That is too bad your potatoes yield wasn’t good this year. I am sure fertilizer would help. Also alot would depend on your growing season.
    My buddy I get my potatoes from plants early potatoes in April or May and late Potatoes end of June. His planter puts fertilizer with seed.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man that looks good!!! Are those jumbo shrimps or shrimpy shrimps

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Bacon Crumbles on a toasted bagel with cream cheese.
    Mmmmmmm.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Attachments:
    Doobie

Scallops have always been tops with me. Shrimp I love also, just not near as much as scallops. Big fan of raw oysters with a minuet. Yumyum!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man that looks good!!! Are those jumbo shrimps or shrimpy shrimps

An in between I guess. Not the big ones, but not the small ones ether.

Scallops have always been tops with me. Shrimp I love also, just not near as much as scallops. Big fan of raw oysters with a minuet. Yumyum!

I really like grilled scallops.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Ah man Ron, you are killing me here,
    Those look fantastic, nice and juicy.

@MTRoads
    that sounds pretty darn good.

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,013 total)
  • The topic ‘Food and Drink – On and Off the Jobsite’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.447 seconds