dcsimg

Food and Drink – On and Off the Jobsite

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,013 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I smoked some home made Mac and cheese tonight. Used smoked Gouda and aged cheddar with Cajun sausage. Turned out really good.

That’s one thing I’ve never done, is make mac and cheese from scratch. Been meaning to try that.

That Cajun sausage is right up my alley. I only like spicey sausages in dishes.

Surprisingly easy and sooo good. I do a recipe from Tupelo Honey Cafe – should be easy enough to google

Is this it Eric?

https://tupelohoneycafe.com/blog/macaroni-gouda-cheese-casserole-recipe/

@montreal_woodworks

I smoked some home made Mac and cheese tonight. Used smoked Gouda and aged cheddar with Cajun sausage. Turned out really good.

That’s one thing I’ve never done, is make mac and cheese from scratch. Been meaning to try that.

Surprisingly easy and sooo good. I do a recipe from Tupelo Honey Cafe – should be easy enough to google

Is this it Eric?

@montreal_woodworks

That’s it!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Is this it Eric?

@montreal_woodworks

That’s it!

as crazy as this sounds, how does it compare to Canadian kraft dinner? For me that is the ultimate guilty pleasure.

Is this it Eric?

@montreal_woodworks

That’s it!

as crazy as this sounds, how does it compare to Canadian kraft dinner? For me that is the ultimate guilty pleasure.

It is to KD in the same way that a McRib is to real Memphis BBQ sold by the bone

Doobie

Is this it Eric?

@montreal_woodworks

That’s it!

It is to KD in the same way that a McRib is to real Memphis BBQ sold by the bone

Seriously. Aaron has to be kidding!

Is this it Eric?

@montreal_woodworks

That’s it!

Seriously. Aaron has to be kidding!

I expect he is (and at least really hope he is)

I’ve seen some of his cooking. It looks good!

But. Beans and cut up hotdogs, Kraft Dinner, and a few others in that same vein are great comfort food for those of us who grew up without a microwave in the house (or invented yet for that matter) – those were the treats for when mom wasn’t cooking, so they trigger much better memories then the taste deserves

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Spun a small prime rib over the weekend. Turned out great.

Oh man Ron, that’s just mouth watering,
    As I eat my toast and butter this morning 🙁

@gtokley thanks for the video, I love cheese , I can’t believe with all the technology, they weight it manually, and slice it as needed again manually.

Your welcome. I love cheese too!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I can highly recommend this type of brew. Taste really good

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    Doobie

Rain all day tomorrow and I went and picked up what I need to make a big batch of my spaghetti sauce. Wifey has been on me for months now to make another batch. Sunday is gonna be it.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I smoked a fatty this morning. Not what your thinking. lmao.

This was a breakfast fatty. Bacon ,sausage ,egg and cheese.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Now I’m really hungry. Haven’t had a fatty for too long. Funny how you make some things for a while then get out of the habit.

What flavour was the sausage?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

WOW that must be delicious for breakfast. great start for the day

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Okay. That’s it. Definitely going to have to have a BTP meet up at Rons
    That looks delicious

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Now I’m really hungry. Haven’t had a fatty for too long. Funny how you make some things for a while then get out of the habit.

What flavour was the sausage?

Just used a store bought sausage. Tennessee pride was the brand. I’m out of the fresh home made I would normally use.
    Got a small turkey spinning this evening.

Ron

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That looks delicious

All I can say is bring you tail down. You’ll eat well. I can guarantee that. lol.

Ron

That looks delicious

All I can say is bring you tail down. You’ll eat well. I can guarantee that. lol.

Haha, I will definitely take you up on that one day Ron,
    That turkey you are doing, man your killing me, I was waiting for our Costco Shepard pie tonight, but at least I had something to drink lol

Doobie

Cooked up a long overdue batch of spaghetti sauce today. Should yield about 25 liters once it cooks down overnite. Still adjusting for flavour. It’s been a long long day in the kitchen doing this. My feet are killing me!

Spun a small prime rib over the weekend. Turned out great.

Oh man Ron, that’s just mouth watering,
    As I eat my toast and butter this morning 🙁

@gtokley thanks for the video, I love cheese , I can’t believe with all the technology, they weight it manually, and slice it as needed again manually.

Your welcome. I love cheese too!

Haha, yeah me too, maybe a little too much lol
    I bought one from Walmart and the other one from Costco,
    Love those darn cheese curds lol

Cooked up a long overdue batch of spaghetti sauce today. Should yield about 25 liters once it cooks down overnite. Still adjusting for flavour. It’s been a long long day in the kitchen doing this. My feet are killing me!

Very nice. I will be doing the same next weekend. We just had the last jar of the previous batch last night

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wow that’s big batch of sauce!! What will you do with it all? Did you use all fresh ingredients it it?

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,013 total)
  • The topic ‘Food and Drink – On and Off the Jobsite’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.966 seconds