dcsimg

Food and drink – on and off the job site Volume 2

This topic contains 674 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Boschmanbrian 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 675 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Today was a day off for me, I did a small prime rib on the Big Green Egg.

That looks tasty.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Today was a day off for me, so in addition to smoking the salmon, I did a small prime rib on the Big Green Egg.

Oh, man, I can almost taste that! Smoked prime rib is absolutely to die for.

It is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all traces of doubt.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Today was a day off for me, so in addition to smoking the salmon, I did a small prime rib on the Big Green Egg.

That looks like pretty tasty piece of prime rib. Something I must try is smoking meat.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

That looks delicious, the salmon I bet was great also.

@ronw Hey Ron, guess you must be eating more at Bob’s @rerun_1965 place, haven’t seen you put up anything in awhile lol usually you are making mouth watering foods lol

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

@ronw Hey Ron, guess you must be eating more at Bob’s @rerun_1965 place, haven’t seen you put up anything in awhile lol usually you are making mouth watering foods lol

I’m not sure what or where hes been eating I’m not home but will be tomorrow

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

😮 I guess he’s been busy bouncing from your place and the truck stop, he’s definitely been a busy guy.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

😮 I guess he’s been busy bouncing from your place and the truck stop, he’s definitely been a busy guy.

he stays that way he does very good work

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

ronw Hey Ron, guess you must be eating more at Bob’s @rerun_1965 place, haven’t seen you put up anything in awhile lol usually you are making mouth watering foods lol

Man I have been eating well at reruns place. Thought everyone was tired of seeing the pics. Will make sure to get one tomorrow.

Ron

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

ronw Hey Ron, guess you must be eating more at Bob’s @rerun_1965 place, haven’t seen you put up anything in awhile lol usually you are making mouth watering foods lol

Man I have been eating well at reruns place. Thought everyone was tired of seeing the pics. Will make sure to get one tomorrow.

Haha, no not at all Ron, it’s only trying not being able to taste them lol

No pictures, but last night, we just ordered out for pizza, tried the Quebecer , bacon, red pepper, mushrooms, and onions, , pretty darn good.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

No pictures, but last night, we just ordered out for pizza, tried the Quebecer , bacon, red pepper, mushrooms, and onions, , pretty darn good.

And I’m sure there was LOT’S OF CHEESE! That’s one thing I love about pizza places in Quebec, you rarely ever find places that don’t put tons of cheese on the pizzas. Here, you order double cheese and there still isn’t enough.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

And I’m sure there was LOT’S OF CHEESE! That’s one thing I love about pizza places in Quebec, you rarely ever find places that don’t put tons of cheese on the pizzas. Here, you order double cheese and there still isn’t enough.

Yes I had that when it happens or the crust so thin you can hardly eat it.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Yes I had that when it happens or the crust so thin you can hardly eat it.

well I’m home again now I can eat mamas good food

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Dumplings for lunch at reruns today.

Attachments:

Ron

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Dumplings for lunch at reruns today.

you had them for lunch I had them for dinner

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yes sir, I am a cheese lover, and you are doing, they definitely don’t skimp on the cheese either lol.

@ronw oh man those dumplings look great.

I’m getting bad, just don’t have the time, or think of snapping pictures, between playing with our daughter, and helping with the super,
    Tonight my wife made lemon chicken breast, and grilled vegetables, and a side of penne pasta, maaannnn that was great,
    And of course, my complimentary red wine 😉
    She got the recipe from all recipes?
    Was great.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Don’t really know if this belongs in the “food and drink” or “interesting things” category but anyway…..

It’s called a “Sourtoe Cocktail”

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/yukon-frostbite-ultra-race-sourtoe-cocktail-1.4607223

It is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all traces of doubt.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Don’t really know if this belongs in the “food and drink” or “interesting things” category but anyway…..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/yukon-frostbite-ultra-race-sourtoe-cocktail-1.4607223

I think I will pass on that cocktail. Grosssss

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

ronw oh man those dumplings look great.

If you only knew how good they really are Brian. I have not eaten any even close to how good reruns wife makes them.

Ron

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

😮 😮 😮
    Wtf that’s pretty!!! I can’t believe that, just up chucked my coffee and toast lol

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today I found a killer bowl of saimin for lunch at Tanaka’s right between Lowes and the HD.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 675 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 3.414 seconds