dcsimg

Food and drink – on and off the job site Volume 2

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

This was today’s feast. Gonna miss it next week.

You gotta find a reason to go back. Isn’t there something you missed?

Oh yea I will be back the following week. Just have another job promised next week.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Haha yeah, I think they need an addition to the house 😉

@yellaD
    I not to long ago, dropped my coffee intake, from 4 to two, and sometimes I’m even forgetting to drink my second one, try to drink plenty of water.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

My wifey has been gone for 2 weeks and my food consumption has went way down. Every thing that was in the cabinet,, mac&cheese and spam is all gone and now living off of a lot of smoothies. I do need to go shopping so I have some food for the long weekend.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Don’t go shopping when your hungry @DirtyWhiteBoy . I have done that and bought everything in sight ! The plus is you can buy what you like.
    Hope the wifey gets back soon.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Don’t go shopping when your hungry @dirtywhiteboy . I have done that and bought everything in sight ! The plus is you can buy what you like.
    Hope the wifey gets back soon.

Oh she’s another 2 weeks out,,

Dirty

My wifey has been gone for 2 weeks and my food consumption has went way down. Every thing that was in the cabinet,, mac&cheese and spam is all gone and now living off of a lot of smoothies. I do need to go shopping so I have some food for the long weekend.

Ah the single life eating habits lol
    I remember before I met my wife, I would eat supper over the kitchen sink, all of 5 minutes lol, then I could relax,
    Did the wife go visit family back home? Or down to see you’re son, how’s he doing by the way.
    You are more than welcome to eat the food I posted virtually lol,

Just kidding DirtyWhiteBoy.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I remember before I met my wife, I would eat supper over the kitchen sink, all of 5 minutes lol, then I could relax,
    Did the wife go visit family back home? Or down to see you’re son, how’s he doing by the way.

yes she goes home to see family every year. My son is in the Netherlands doing internship at a arcaticuale firm for the summer time break.
    I wish I could live off of virtual food. I’d look s lot thinner fast lol.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh by the way that’s my boy surfing in my profile pic.🏄

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Haha yeah, I think they need an addition to the house 😉

@yellad I not to long ago, dropped my coffee intake, from 4 to two, and sometimes I’m even forgetting to drink my second one, try to drink plenty of water.

Speaking of coffee. On way home from Friday OT shift I like grab a coffee for the drive home and grab the girls some Timbits for alitle treat. Well I was alittle surprised this morning when they had no Timbits. I was told they wouldn’t have any till 7:00 am. I know was going wait till then for Timbits. So I grabbed then each a donuts.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

yes she goes home to see family every year. My son is in the Netherlands doing internship at a arcaticuale firm for the summer time break.
    I wish I could live off of virtual food. I’d look s lot thinner fast lol.

Nice that she can see her family,
    Wow, Netherlands, that’s great for him,
    Sounds like he’s getting plenty of exposure from plenty of different life aspects,
    Haha yeah you and me both, I’d probably be at least 30 lbs lighter and healthier lol,

Ps, if he ever gets down this way, let me know ahead of time, he’s welcome here at our home, sounds like a great young man.

Doobie

Hand cut fries with a serving on the side of quite frankly a made from scratch beef gravy that is totally awesomely delicious along with an order of smoked steak bombs at the local “Rose” pub near where I live.

This is my “Rose” as opposed to Dirty’s in Waikiki and is where I first discovered and also started making steak bombs myself although not smoked. Dirty would like this place.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hand cut fries with a serving on the side of quite frankly a made from scratch beef gravy that is totally awesomely delicious along with an order of smoked steak bombs at the local “Rose” pub near where I live.

This is my “Rose” as opposed to Dirty’s in Waikiki and is where I first discovered and also started making steak bombs myself although not smoked. Dirty would like this place.

Those steak bombs look tasty.

Ron

Doobie

Ron……I’m surpised you haven’t undertaken them yet. Bitable bacon wrapped stuffed cream cheese tasties with centers of marinated steak. Yummy snack!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Made from scratch beef gravy sound good with hand cut fries. I can’t say if I have every saw that.

Greg

I love hand cut fries, that looks amazing,

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That looks really good. Do they deliver to Ohio?

Doobie

That looks really good. Do they deliver to Ohio?

They actually suddenly stopped delivering to Ohio just after the Blue Jays were knocked out of their last MLB playoff run by the Indians. Lol!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Ron……I’m surpised you haven’t undertaken them yet. Bitable bacon wrapped stuffed cream cheese tasties with centers of marinated steak. Yummy snack!

Oh yea they are on my to cook list.

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wish my local pub had hand cut fries.
    They are so much better than frozen.

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I wish my local pub had hand cut fries.
    They are so much better than frozen.

Your right hand cut fries are the best. If they are cooked right. My grows potatoes and sell potatoes to 2 restaurants for hand cut fries. It is alittle extra work for him as he has sell then washed.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘Food and drink – on and off the job site Volume 2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.005 seconds