dcsimg

Food and drink – on and off the job site Volume 2

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author

Put a couple of racks of ribs on the new grill yesterday, kind of a trial run. It held 275º very well, it took about 3 1/2 hours to fall-off-the-bone tender. Some BRITU (best ribs in the universe) rub, turn once and a couple of sprays with apple juice.

Those look awesome, that is a great find a used commercial level grill, you probably paid less than most do for a mid level home grill and got a lot better quality and more features to boot!

Will

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Put a couple of racks of ribs on the new grill yesterday, kind of a trial run. It held 275º very well, it took about 3 1/2 hours to fall-off-the-bone tender. Some BRITU (best ribs in the universe) rub, turn once and a couple of sprays with apple juice.

Those look awesome, that is a great find a used commercial level grill, you probably paid less than most do for a mid level home grill and got a lot better quality and more features to boot!

Absolutely! They go for 4 grand and up new, well out of my reach. It’s the first time I have seen one advertised in the used market for many years. It will cook hundreds of really fat burgers or chicken with never a flare up, hardly even a lick of flame. The difference between this one and even a top end home grill is amazing. Made in Canada is a bonus, too.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Those ribs look pretty tasty and I sure they were good too. Sounds like you are enjoying your new grill.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I have to stay away from this forum ! I always start drooling and get really hungry !

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The local pub just reopened under a new name. The last one had to shut down because serving under age chick and she ended up dead. Taco Tuesday really took on a new flavor. I like the regular tacos of the old place for a buck each but now they are very fancy and 2 bucks.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

The local pub just reopened under a new name. The last one had to shut down because serving under age chick and she ended up dead. Taco Tuesday really took on a new flavor. I like the regular tacos of the old place for a buck each but now they are very fancy and 2 bucks.

Wow! 2 bucks. Can’t beat that. They look really tasty.

Doobie

I have to stay away from this forum ! I always start drooling and get really hungry !

I thought it was only me who did that when it came to power tools….thanks for your honesty Ron…..I don’t feel so alone now, sniffle-sniffle. 😢

They look tasty though, 2 bucks each is still not bad,

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Today’s project; this 9 lb butt went on about half an hour ago. It may be ready to pull by dinnertime.

Attachments:

Last night, chicken tornadoes, and the night before filet mignon,

Oh Peter, that looks great, great to see you are enjoying the new grill /bbq

@smallerstick

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Today’s project; this 9 lb butt went on about half an hour ago. It may be ready to pull by dinnertime.

10 hours later it’s coming off the grill. It will rest for a couple of hours before pulling.

Attachments:

10 hours later it’s coming off the grill. It will rest for a couple of hours before pulling.

Oh my frigging :o, keep it warm I’m doing 160 Kim I’m on my way lol, I’ll bring the beers that looks great Peter.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Oh my frigging :o, keep it warm I’m doing 160 Kim I’m on my way lol, I’ll bring the beers that looks great Peter.

LMAO Don’t get busted for speeding!

Just finished pulling, chill it down overnight then add sauce and chop it a bit. Should be good for tomorrows dinner. Gonna have some fresh buns and cole slaw.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That looks really good Peter!

Last night, chicken tornadoes, and the night before filet mignon,

Oh Peter, that looks great, great to see you are enjoying the new grill /bbq
    @smallerstick

That looks tasty to Brian!

Since the wife had to work I was in charge of dinner. I cooked burgers & fries on the BBQ. The burgers weren’t bad for not being homemade.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

wow that looks super delicious!
    hope it taste good on your end 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Memorial Day cook was a good one. Lots of meat. All this stuffed goodness on top of a 7 lb tenderloin. Slow cooked for about 4 hrs.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Attachments:
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Memorial Day cook was a good one. Lots of meat. All this stuffed goodness on top of a 7 lb tenderloin. Slow cooked for about 4 hrs.

That looks just fantastic! All that sausage, what a feast.

Holy Geeze, that’s definitely a meat lovers paradise lol
    It’s been awhile since you posted some of your BBQ dishes Ron,
    Definitely looks great.

@GTokley
    thanks Greg, that looks good what you made also, never tried to make fries on the BBQ how long do you keep them on?

Doobie

“Hot Diggity-Dog” that looks yummy!

You don’t put the smaller ones later? Or do you simply take off sooner? And are those big U shaped ones Kilbasa?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

“Hot Diggity-Dog” that looks yummy!

You don’t put the smaller ones later? Or do you simply take off sooner? And are those big U shaped ones Kilbasa?

Yea the hot dogs came off a little earlier for the kiddo’s. There was some Kiełbasa, Cajun sausage, smoked sausage and brats. At the mid point the pile needed to be re-stacked for a even cook.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘Food and drink – on and off the job site Volume 2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.977 seconds