dcsimg

Finally got the garage organized…

This topic contains 52 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Wow, Moze! I just saw this post and couldn’t wait to comment before reading page 2.

I just have to copy some of your photos for tips on how to reorganize my garage. It’s gotten way too sloppy in the past year.

Your garage looks SHOWCASE! Fabulous! My mind can’t stop coming up with compliments for your work, but suffice to say – KUDOS!

Note: Just thought I’d tell you why my garage got so sloppy: Since the apartments were pretty much in good shape and the vacancies were rare, for nearly a year I did a favor for my doctor friend. She’s an obstetrician and has 3 girls. That means, she needs someone to be at her house 24-7 to watch the 2 little ones. The other is a teen. I stayed at her house every other week (she’s separated from her husband and shares custody). When my week to be at home came up, I kind of vegged out. I now have great-grandchildren, so grandmothering is a big job for me. I’d rather be using my Bosch tools on a project than babysit! But, I love those kids!! 🙂

Thank you very much….its largely that organized due to necessity. Too many tools, not enough room!

Resident Sign Guy

CB
    Pro

Should this thread should be changed to goals for 2019?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Are you talking about the right thread?

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

CB
    Pro

No I’m not.

I don’t understand what happened, but there is another thread around here called “Workshop goals for 2018”, and that was the thread I was in when I posted, but some how the post ended up here?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

No I’m not.

I don’t understand what happened, but there is another thread around here called “Workshop goals for 2018”, and that was the thread I was in when I posted, but some how the post ended up here?

Ok I thought that was the thread you were talking about it. I usually start a new thread for a new year. Last time I posted in the 2018 Workshop Goals thread. I was saying what goals I reached and what goals I didn’t reach for the year. I was hoping anyone posted in this thread would do the same. Not add new goals.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

There are so many threads in these forums sometimes I don’t remember what thread I am on or was responding to LOL. Many threads go off track totally. Like to this date I don’t know why the Ridgid tool discussion thread is buried inside some construction work gear thread.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

WOW. All I can say is wow. That looks great and I like the idea of those file cabinets. I might want to consider that myself. Nice looking garage. Jealous here. Now you can fit yours 2 vehicles and more tools lol.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Many threads go off track totally

Your right some threads do go off track. I don’t see being a big problem as doesn’t that much. Some might think it is a problem.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

There are so many threads in these forums sometimes I don’t remember what thread I am on or was responding to LOL. Many threads go off track totally. Like to this date I don’t know why the Ridgid tool discussion thread is buried inside some construction work gear thread.

I opened in the work jacket section because this is the first post in the thread,,,

I see Ridgid has come out with their own 18volt heated jacket. I thought that this would happen seeing as they are owned by the same co. as Milwaukee and I’m sure all these garments come out of the same shop in China.

RIDGID tools. Exclusively at The Home Depot
    Introducing 18V Heated Jackets
    3 Core Heat Zones, Extended Runtime, Heated Pockets
    http://toolguyd.com/ridgid-heated-jackets/

I hope this helps.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I opened in the work jacket section because this is the first post in the thread,,,

I see Ridgid has come out with their own 18volt heated jacket. I thought that this would happen seeing as they are owned by the same co. as Milwaukee and I’m sure all these garments come out of the same shop in China.

RIDGID tools. Exclusively at The Home Depot
    Introducing 18V Heated Jackets
    3 Core Heat Zones, Extended Runtime, Heated Pockets
    http://toolguyd.com/ridgid-heated-jackets/

I hope this helps.

ah thanks, it just seemed to be the latest greatest Ridgid thread now but it’s easy to miss hidden in that forum.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Your right some threads do go off track. I don’t see being a big problem as doesn’t that much. Some might think it is a problem.

Not a big deal at all.

The only issue I see is most of the discussions seem to be happening some at the main tool forum and mostly at the talk on the job site forum. Many of the other forums are pretty much stale. When there is a topic or question, it’s more likely to germinate in those unrelated threads, then the discussion would happen for a few posts, before everyone curb the discussion because they knew it was not intended to have a drawn out bunch of posts in those thread when there are dedicated forums for those that no one visits. So you do end up with lots of half baked discussions, because they weren’t started in the appropriate forums that no one visits except for a post or two a month.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Not a big deal at all.

The only issue I see is most of the discussions seem to be happening some at the main tool forum and mostly at the talk on the job site forum. Many of the other forums are pretty much stale. When there is a topic or question, it’s more likely to germinate in those unrelated threads, then the discussion would happen for a few posts, before everyone curb the discussion because they knew it was not intended to have a drawn out bunch of posts in those thread when there are dedicated forums for those that no one visits. So you do end up with lots of half baked discussions, because they weren’t started in the appropriate forums that no one visits except for a post or two a month.

No it isn’t a big deal.

Yeah I want you mean. I have posted in those threads and my questions when on answered. I was thinking no one had a answer.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

ah thanks, it just seemed to be the latest greatest Ridgid thread now but it’s easy to miss hidden in that forum.

You are right ,,,again. I’ll go see if I can edit it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.593 seconds