dcsimg

Festool roadshow

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

They do have a link ad of the Festool Roadshow on the Festool Canada website which leads me to believe that they may adding Canadian dates at some point.

http://festoolcanada.com

That would be really interesting. I do hope they will, I wouldn’t mind getting to try out other tools I may want. I missed the Bosch one when it was in Toronto. I’ll have to keep an eye on it.

I’d like to know in advance what they would be highlighting. There’s really not much left in my Festool ‘need’ list. Just my ‘want’ list might get tapped and that scares me.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I wanted to go to the one at Woodcraft in Nashville. But they are doing it on the 18th which is a Monday.

Ron, how far is it for you? If I go that’s the one I’ll go to, however, I don’t have any extra money floating around so not sure if it’s even a good idea for me to go! I have a couple of their tools though and it would be really cool to see more and maybe get to try them out…

I see it on the Canadian site, but no Canadian locations yet, I would attend if there was a nearby location, even if it would only cost me money for items on my wish list 🙂

Will

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I see it on the Canadian site, but no Canadian locations yet, I would attend if there was a nearby location, even if it would only cost me money for items on my wish list :)

well i’d bring my wife along and hopefully get her interested in it or show her how much i would like it in my arsenal the festool domino lol.

Doobie

I would suspect they would be primarily looking at showcasing recent releases of their products at these things. It’ll be interesting to see how they run these.

I would suspect they would be primarily looking at showcasing recent releases of their products at these things. It’ll be interesting to see how they run these.

You can get the schedule off the Festoolusa.com website. Right now it is all south and west on the schedule. Their description has them doing exactly that – showing off the new stuff.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I wanted to go to the one at Woodcraft in Nashville. But they are doing it on the 18th which is a Monday.

Ron, how far is it for you? If I go that’s the one I’ll go to, however, I don’t have any extra money floating around so not sure if it’s even a good idea for me to go! I have a couple of their tools though and it would be really cool to see more and maybe get to try them out…

Nashville is about 100 miles from me Brian. Probably a good idea for me to stay away too. I can see that becoming a expensive day.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

That HK framing saw would be awesome to see . It’s coming to North America .

Always willing to learn .

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

I’ll be checking it out for sure. Ran into a rep the other day who said they will be trying to make a stop in Pittsburgh. I have some Festool items I would like to see more use utility out of and feel like this is a good place to get some guidance

You should be able to see the HK framing saw . You see any videos of its base it rides on .

I’ve seen the video. I don’t really see any use for me. I’m plenty happy with my worm drive for now.

Pretty slick invention though

The cordless model actually does appeal to me. Take that for cutting perfect compound cuts for rafters, valleys, etc. Plus it will work with regular tracks for a cordless solution.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

The cordless model actually does appeal to me. Take that for cutting perfect compound cuts for rafters, valleys, etc. Plus it will work with regular tracks for a cordless solution.

Wonder how they will price it here in North America . That’s a big sticking point for me .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I would be interested in seeing that framing saw. I wonder how heavy duty it is. Thats one thing with festool compared to others is it doesnt feel like you can throw them around as much. Its probably just mental because they cost so much.

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

http://www.walmart.com/ip/48095034?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228036931437&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=58500957818&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=91196965058&veh=sem

Walmart has the full kit listed for 725…

wow walmart in the states is a whole different entity then it is in Canada, walmart here does not deal in anything but black and decker lol and maybe dewalt i think.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I had no idea Walmart carried Festool. Thank you for the info.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

Noticed it last night while looking up the price on something and a walmart add popped up. Looks like they are sold through Hartville tool in Ohio, and walmart just handles the money a-la amazon.

I’m not too keen on it, I thought festool tried to keep their tools out of the hands of these big guys. I’ll keep buying through my local suppliers here.

Doobie
    brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

http://www.walmart.com/ip/48095034?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228036931437&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=58500957818&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=91196965058&veh=sem

Walmart has the full kit listed for 725…

Walmart carries Festool. Yikes! 😯

I really doubt you would find them in any stores.

Noticed it last night while looking up the price on something and a walmart add popped up. Looks like they are sold through Hartville tool in Ohio, and walmart just handles the money a-la amazon.

I’m not too keen on it, I thought festool tried to keep their tools out of the hands of these big guys. I’ll keep buying through my local suppliers here.

So does that mean they have a dealers license too for festool .

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

Doubt it. Sold and shipped through hartville hardware. Does Amazon have a dealer license, or do they just use the actual sellers?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.562 seconds