dcsimg

Festool roadshow

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

This is going on right now, wondered if anyone has attended one of these? They will be a couple hours away from me next week, I’m tempted to go but not sure if it’s worth my time.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154045574575586&id=67255855585

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve never heard of these, do you know if this is a US exclusive? Would be nice to play with the tool itself .

I’ve never heard of these, do you know if this is a US exclusive? Would be nice to play with the tool itself .

It’s something that festool has being doing over in Europe for sometime it’s not a North America thing .

Always willing to learn .

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

It’s something that festool has being doing over in Europe for sometime it’s not a North America thing .

It’s going on here in the states right now, first time I assume?

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

http://blog.festoolusa.com/2016/03
    /09/april-dates-announced-for-2016-festool-roadshow/
    Here’s more info.

Yeah they just built a truck and trailer just for there road show . They posted pictures on there social sites . I really like the idea . And believe more tool companies should do it . It gets there products in hands of users and people who don’t now what they even make .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

It would be cool to check out however none are even remotely close to me. Hopefully they add more places and dates through the year.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Yeah they just built a truck and trailer just for there road show . They posted pictures on there social sites . I really like the idea . And believe more tool companies should do it . It gets there products in hands of users and people who don’t now what they even make .

That is an important part of their marketing to attract new users. Personally, I don’t think I will be drinking the green koolaid but there are a lot who will. It’s a very compelling line of products.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

For the most part me neither. I think will eventually get a dominoer. It’s a great tool and there is no one else that makes it. But some of the other stuff they make there are better options out there.

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

I’ll be checking it out for sure. Ran into a rep the other day who said they will be trying to make a stop in Pittsburgh. I have some Festool items I would like to see more use utility out of and feel like this is a good place to get some guidance

I’ll be checking it out for sure. Ran into a rep the other day who said they will be trying to make a stop in Pittsburgh. I have some Festool items I would like to see more use utility out of and feel like this is a good place to get some guidance

You should be able to see the HK framing saw . You see any videos of its base it rides on .

It would be cool to check out however none are even remotely close to me. Hopefully they add more places and dates through the year.

I hope so too @Austin. It would be great to check one out.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I wanted to go to the one at Woodcraft in Nashville. But they are doing it on the 18th which is a Monday.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I wanted to go to the one at Woodcraft in Nashville. But they are doing it on the 18th which is a Monday.

That stinks it would a great learning experience for sure on there product lineup .

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

If they do make a stop in Pittsburgh I will definitely try to be there. I haven’t drank the green kool aid yet….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I guess they don’t want the real users of their tools to attend then? Heck, maybe it will rain and you can take the day to go check it out…it’s not like you need an excuse to visit Woodcraft though, right?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

If they do make a stop in Pittsburgh I will definitely try to be there. I haven’t drank the green kool aid yet….

It’s important to sip the kool aid! You can drink too much!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I guess they don’t want the real users of their tools to attend then? Heck, maybe it will rain and you can take the day to go check it out…it’s not like you need an excuse to visit Woodcraft though, right?

I thought the same thing. Really doubt I will be able to go even if it rains.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Doobie

They do have a link ad of the Festool Roadshow on the Festool Canada website which leads me to believe that they may adding Canadian dates at some point.

http://festoolcanada.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

They do have a link ad of the Festool Roadshow on the Festool Canada website which leads me to believe that they may adding Canadian dates at some point.

http://festoolcanada.com

That would be really interesting. I do hope they will, I wouldn’t mind getting to try out other tools I may want. I missed the Bosch one when it was in Toronto. I’ll have to keep an eye on it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.633 seconds