dcsimg

Festool Connect 2017

This topic contains 29 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Skillman 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Festool is bringing its annual gathering back to its Indiana facility just north of Indy on 9/16. There is no charge to attend. Are any Pros heading over there? I plan to attend.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

This would be a fun event to go to! Only Festool I have tried out was @r-ice‘s saw and the CXS Drill.

A Working Pro since 2004

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Heck yes! I’ll definitely be there! The facility is just over an hour from me!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I will be there. Had a good time last year.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I’d go too if it were that close to me even not having any interest in buying any Festool at this time.

Kevin.

It would be great to meet folks in person. Austin and I missed each other last year because the cell service in the building was poor.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’d go too if it were that close to me even not having any interest in buying any Festool at this time.

i would go if it was closer, i want the domino and want one of the recondition ones.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

i would go if it was closer, i want the domino and want one of the recondition ones.

Are they selling recons right now in the US?

Kevin.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Not the Domino currently. They said they will be having a Reconditioned sale soon that will include the Domino (read this on FB).

Jon P.
    Instagram

Doobie wrote:

r-ice wrote:

Doobie wrote:

jponto07 wrote:

Not the Domino currently. They said they will be having a Reconditioned sale soon that will include the Domino (read this on FB).

There was an email today about the recon tools they will have available in limited quantities. Go to festoolconnect.com for the list. Sorry no Domino’s.

Here’s the list from the website:

The following tools will be available in the Festool Connect recon sale in limited quantities while supplies last:
    TS 55 REQ-Plus track saw
    SYSROCK jobsite radio
    PS 300 EQ-Plus jigsaw
    KAPEX KS 120
    OF 1400 EQ router
    CXS compact drill
    RO 125 FEQ random orbit sander
    CT 26 E HEPA Dust Extractor
    CT MINI HEPA Dust Extractor
    CT SYS Mobile Dust Extractor
    MFK 700 EQ-Set
    RTS 400 EQ-Plus
    DTS 400 EQ-Plus
    ETS 150/3 EQ-Plus sander

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Further, they mention these parameters for the recon tools at the Connect event….

All transactions will be done via a credit/debit card. No cash, checks, etc.

There will NOT be an option to ship tools.

All reconditioned tools will include a one-year warranty.

There will be a limited selection of reconditioned tools available while supplies last.

In order to keep the line moving quickly, PRO 5 LTD rebates will not be accepted.

No new tools will be available for purchase a Festool Connect. Recon only.

Kevin.

So jealous your going to meet some sweet IG guys there to .

Always willing to learn .

Looking forward to some live report from the event Austin 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Looking forward to some live report from the event Austin 😛

Oh that would be awesome if he live streamed it for us to see what’s going on .

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Today is the day! We are heading to the event here in a bit. Pictures later today!

Jon P.
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Today is the day! We are heading to the event here in a bit. Pictures later today!

see if you can do a live view like austin did earlier. i want to see the rest of the event even though i couldn’t make it.

Austin is there he streamed a live video on IG of the guest speakers .

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Pretty cool event made even better by free beer!

The North American VP is passing out locally brewed beer….sounds like my kind of company!

More later!

Jon P.
    Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Pretty cool event made even better by free beer!

The North American VP is passing out locally brewed beer….sounds like my kind of company!

More later!

That’s definitely not fair, beer and power tools 🙁
    Lol sounds great, enjoy it, hopefully you can keep the camera straight, looking forward to seeing pictures.

Glad you folks had some fun there. I had a change in plans and went north instead to deal with some issues at our cabin. What was the bling they handed out?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.826 seconds