dcsimg

Festool 201234 pro5

This topic contains 249 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Skillman 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 250 total)
  • Author

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Anybody sees this deal available for us Canadians, please provide a link. Deal seems almost too good to be true.

@doobie,
    For us Canadians we get the sander at $120/129 and yes already listed on Atlas’ website. just no mention of the $50 coupon towards any other Festool purchase.

I am pretty sure the voucher is in the. Sustainer box.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m hoping I can use the gift card on another track for my TS 55 and not just for a power tool .

yah i think thats the whole point of the 50 dollar so you can use it on a different tool. the ts55 is a power tool no?

@pi_woodworker lon just pm’ed you the exact website you can get it from with the voucher.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I caved in and got one. I was going to try and save some money this month and not get it but oh well.

Cool but, I still have my sights set on the Bosch 1250DEVS prior to buying another sander.

Will

Doobie
    Pro

Anybody sees this deal available for us Canadians, please provide a link. Deal seems almost too good to be true.

@doobie,
    For us Canadians we get the sander at $120/129 and yes already listed on Atlas’ website. just no mention of the $50 coupon towards any other Festool purchase.

The 50$ off is available if you go to festoolshop.ca

That is atlas machinery’s dedicated festool site

Im tempted….

Couldn’t find it earlier. Thanks! I just pre-ordered one. That’s a nice deal!

I’m hoping I can use the gift card on another track for my TS 55 and not just for a power tool .

yah i think thats the whole point of the 50 dollar so you can use it on a different tool. the ts55 is a power tool no?

@pi_woodworker lon just pm’ed you the exact website you can get it from with the voucher.

I have the TS REQ 55 saw . Was thinking of adding another rail for longer cuts .

Always willing to learn .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I have the TS REQ 55 saw . Was thinking of adding another rail for longer cuts .

ahhh, that might not work then if it is just the rail. I was debating as it would help with the domino purchase, but now that I have the jessem dowel jig, i don’t know if i’ll get the domino.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Anyone get this that already has the bosch ros65vc. I would like to see the comparison. Might still get the bosch depending.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

I caved in and got one. I was going to try and save some money this month and not get it but oh well.

Does that mean I get another sustainer? Ha.

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

Anyone get this that already has the bosch ros65vc. I would like to see the comparison. Might still get the bosch depending.

I was wondering about this myself. The Festool sander only runs at 1.6 amps which is even lower than my ROS20.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I thought this new one was 2.2 amps.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

New one is 2.2 amp I believe also. @skillman_us I believe its for power tool purchase for only I wonder can I use couple coupons for the power tool since I got 3 sander I may get the domino tool from.festool

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

I thought this new one was 2.2 amps.

New one is 2.2 amp I believe also. @skillman_us I believe its for power tool purchase for only I wonder can I use couple coupons for the power tool since I got 3 sander I may get the domino tool from.festool

I must be confused. The Festool site says:

Power Consumption 250 watts / 1.67 amps 120 v AC

Attachments:

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just placed the order for that sander.
    I didn’t purchased it online from toolnut etc. I went with a local authorized festool dealer. I had to pay 8% sales tax but its great to buy local.
    If I would go with toolnut, it would be without sales tax and I would have saved $8.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro

I’m assuming that Festool deal has the ’30 day no questions asked’ returns policy. Gonna have to maybe put it thru some work once I get it to see how good it is.

And did anybody read anywhere also whether it has its 1 + 2 three year warranty like their regular tools?

Again, I’m flabbergasted that Festool is doing this at all. What gives?

Great Deal! Ordered 30 for myself…that way I covered for future use.

Your set for the next year or two then. lol

Lol..yep! I was tempted at that price to order 2 but I already have 4 other 5″ sanders…lol!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

It comes with the standard 3 year warranty

Once you get one Festool tool you buy more . It’s very addicting .

Always willing to learn .

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Great Deal! Ordered 30 for myself…that way I covered for future use.

Your set for the next year or two then. lol

Lol..yep! I was tempted at that price to order 2 but I already have 4 other 5″ sanders…lol!

That’s the main reason I didn’t pre-order one myself. Really don’t need another 5″ orbital.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Ordered a couple. I like the small (2.0 mm) orbit for finishing work. Thanks for making us aware of this.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 250 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.085 seconds