dcsimg

Festool 201234 pro5

Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Now I want more Systainers, and I want some more Festool tools. I was on the fence, now Im not. For me, their deal worked

The Green Koolaid is now in your system. Watch out! It’s a slippery, and expensive slope. 😨

Now I want more Systainers, and I want some more Festool tools. I was on the fence, now Im not. For me, their deal worked

The Green Koolaid is now in your system. Watch out! It’s a slippery, and expensive slope. 😨

Not too bad.

I only want a track saw, and an MFT/3… and a CT26 or CT36, and a Domino…. and maybe one of their routers, and the planex looks kind of cool…. but thats all. for now

Doobie

The Green Koolaid is now in your system. Watch out! It’s a slippery, and expensive slope.

Not too bad.

I only want a track saw, and an MFT/3… and a CT26 or CT36, and a Domino…. and maybe one of their routers, and the planex looks kind of cool…. but thats all. for now

Oh boy! Sounds like a big swig of Koolaid you took there. And trust me, the effect cam take a long time to start wearing off.

Be careful!

The Green Koolaid is now in your system. Watch out! It’s a slippery, and expensive slope.

Not too bad.

Oh boy! Sounds like a big swig of Koolaid you took there. And trust me, the effect cam take a long time to start wearing off.

Be careful!

The real problem was when I started looking at getting a SawStop. And then decided that IF I was to get a SawStop, I would get the right one, and only buy it once.

That is a VERY expensive saw, especially once its fully kitted out.

Of course, given everything that has happened, I was (and am) hesitant to open my wallet for that company, but I would not buy a big cabinet saw without that tech either. My son will be old enough to use the table saw in a few years, and I want every safety feature it has.

Then I read about more and more shops getting by without even having a table saw, and the Festool system, with all the accessories and stops on the MFT/3 really bringing the track saws to the next level. Suddenly, for the money of a big SawStop, I would have a great track saw, work station, dust collection, and money left over – at least enough for a big bad bandsaw – or Maybe I drop that entirely and get a Bad Axe Frame Saw.

Suddenly, the Festool price isnt that bad.

I almost feel that Festool is one of those brands where there starts being more and more bang for the buck the more products you have. Individually, its good stuff that costs more (whether its worth the cost is up to the user to decide) but I cant think of any complete system that comes close.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I totally agree. I feel there is good value in a lot of there products. Value doesn’t always mean the cheapest. A few of their products like the domino specifically there is no other tool that does what it does and in a lot of cases you can put together something in half the time and cleaner than other methods.

I totally agree. I feel there is good value in a lot of there products. Value doesn’t always mean the cheapest. A few of their products like the domino specifically there is no other tool that does what it does and in a lot of cases you can put together something in half the time and cleaner than other methods.

Well said and you are dead on about the Domino. A great tool for joinery.

So far I have about 12 hours on mine it works flawless . Just like my old ETS 125 . Highly recommend both units .

Always willing to learn .

So far I have about 12 hours on mine it works flawless . Just like my old ETS 125 . Highly recommend both units .

Same here. Hope they make more “financially accessible” products – maybe an annual thing to get people into their lineup

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Same here. Hope they make more “financially accessible” products – maybe an annual thing to get people into their lineup

I am sure they won’t. They probably lost money on that deal. Can’t do it to often.

Just wish I could use the 50 dollar credit on anything Festool not just a tool .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.604 seconds