dcsimg

Festool 201234 pro5

This topic contains 249 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Skillman 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 250 total)
  • Author

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I just purchase 2 festool 201234 pro5 ltd sander shipping date is November 1 got a very good deal on it comes with 50$ coupons from festool. And it’s only 99$ comes with strainer .

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I just purchase 2 festool 201234 pro5 ltd sander shipping date is November 1 got a very good deal on it comes with 50$ coupons from festool. And it’s only 99$ comes with strainer .

That’s a great deal, congrats. It’s a shame you’ve got to wait till Nov 1st for shipping!

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

It’s pre order price that’s why it’s gonna be 250$ when limited numbers are done @woodsconstruction

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

I just jumped on that also. I have not made a decent tool purchase in quite a while. This will be my second Festool since I own the TS55 already.

Doobie
    Pro

Anybody sees this deal available for us Canadians, please provide a link. Deal seems almost too good to be true.

Anybody sees this deal available for us Canadians, please provide a link. Deal seems almost too good to be true.

Go to atlasmachinary website .

I just ordered one to . I Have the older version to model ETS125 .

Always willing to learn .

Go to atlasmachinary website . @doobie

I just ordered one to . I Have the older version to model ETS125 .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

You bought something other than Bosch?!?!ha good purchase I am very close to getting one.

Great Deal! Ordered 30 for myself…that way I covered for future use.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Hahahhah @overanalyze something like that right. I though about that too. 2 is enough 😉 @austin you can’t pass a deal like this I’m gonna have to go with couple festool cuz bosch don’t some category tools. So was gonna happen eventually.I have the ros20 but this one looks more dust efficient

Looks like a nice sander and a good deal. What’s the comparable Bosch sander?

Doobie
    Pro

Haha! I wish I could order one of them. 😡

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@doobie,
    For us Canadians we get the sander at $120/129 and yes already listed on Atlas’ website. just no mention of the $50 coupon towards any other Festool purchase.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@doobie,
    For us Canadians we get the sander at $120/129 and yes already listed on Atlas’ website. just no mention of the $50 coupon towards any other Festool purchase.

The 50$ off is available if you go to festoolshop.ca

That is atlas machinery’s dedicated festool site

Im tempted….

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Your set for the next year or two then. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just purchase 2 festool 201234 pro5 ltd And it’s only 99$ comes with strainer .

Wow that is a great price on that sander. Very good deal, congrats.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@doobie,

The 50$ off is available if you go to festoolshop.ca

That is atlas machinery’s dedicated festool site

Im tempted….

Im tempted too, for detailed finishing this would be amazing, I wonder how it compares to the bosch ros20.

Where do you order it from? It sounds too good to be true but it is on the Festool website.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just send a email to my local authorized festool store to check if they have the same promotion.
    I would rather go thru them instead of ordering it online somewhere.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m hoping I can use the gift card on another track for my TS 55 and not just for a power tool .

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 250 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.009 seconds