dcsimg

feeling like a big guy today!

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Congrats on the successful side job! It is nice to make some extra cash with the blessing of your current employer. Just remember that double you actual wage isn’t accurate since you didn’t have any true business expenses coming out of that money. Not bashing you, just food for thought as you move forward and continue to do more of this work on your own.

Yea, other than gas and disposables, I didn’t really have expenses. When going to get coffee, I told the labourer not to cut anything off, haha.

Kirk, it’s weird. 9 months ago, I wouldn’t know what to do. This new job has been awesome for learning. Think, I used a table saw maybe 10 times up until this past year…

Nothing wrong with learning. Learn as much as you can!

Nicely done…looks good, a satisfied customer, and you made some money,… best results possible

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Good job Brutus. Getting out there is always the hardest thing to do. Like everything in life, the more you do the easier it gets.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I hope the bartender got his share of the money?

Oh!, and she asked if I wanted to do some more work in the fall for her. I’ll have to find a new labourer, since my guy is leaving this week.

Nothing says a job well done like getting more work from your customer! That is great news, and i don’t doubt she will help you with word of mouth advertisement! Your work looks great, and I am sure it is exciting and feels great to crank out a side job on your own and have it be a total success

John S

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Amazon got some of it, beer store and ordered a pizza toight haha

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Amazon got some of it, beer store and ordered a pizza toight haha

What about your local st#!%%#( ?

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

he said he bought beer and pizza dirty. thats supporting local.. the local hitachi dealer is a total ripoff. 2 years ago my bosch mitre saws trigger went bad on it.. the local bosch repair shop had just moved but we coiuldnt find it so it went to the paslode / hitachi shop.. they charged me to look at it and realized they couldnt fix it then sent it to the bosch shop… $180 to get a goddamn trigger replaced.. its only a $28 part

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What about your local st#!%%#( ?

he said he bought beer and pizza dirty. thats supporting local.

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Local lady on a stage?

Nah… we only got one of those types of places, I don’t go there, it’s skeezy

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Local lady on a stage?

Nah… we only got one of those types of places, I don’t go there, it’s skeezy

Yupers…..Well have the full range here.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i think brutus is just afraid… i dont blame him though.. some of them are pretty rough looking…

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

monman1
    Pro

Brutus you earned that pizza and beer

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.274 seconds