dcsimg

Favorite Youtube Channels

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I was looking back on my choices a couple of years ago. Some I continue to enjoy, some have been dropped from the feed and some added. Third Coast Craftsman and Will Walker are fairly new. Both are competent workers but bring the added bonus of very watchable content. Ishitani is a must see for me every time he puts out a new video; just love his work.

I have dropped some channels that I don’t see to watch. I have also add a few new ones too. I have add Will Walker.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Like the FastCap channel to see the new products that they have coming out.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Didn’t know they had a channel; will have to look for it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t know they had a channel.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I think I am subscribe to this channel. I don’t watch it all that much. I do like some of there tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Here’s a few channels I enjoy that aren’t trade related Primitive Technology, Tarradarrabros, and Andrew Ucles. They’re all absolutely savage in their own ways.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

Here’s one of someone I grew up with showing off the exact type of stuff I used to do with my friends when I was a teenager. Do not try this at home https://www.youtube.com/user/RushfallClothing

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL

Here’s a few channels I enjoy that aren’t trade related Primitive Technology, Tarradarrabros, and Andrew Ucles. They’re all absolutely savage in their own ways.

Yeah that Primitive Technology channel is pretty amazing!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Do not try this at home

NO and don’t come here and try it just because you see the kids here doing it!! They are highly trained!! We lose about one tourist a week doing stupid stuff.

NO and don’t come here and try it just because you see the kids here doing it!! They are highly trained!! We lose about one tourist a week doing stupid stuff.

Precisely. If you’re gonna understand one thing about Hawaii understand this: kid’s born in Hawaii are gonna do stuff out doors that is just straight up not meant for the average human by any means. Respect the kids because they have an understanding of what’s happening in those moments that you are unlikely to ever have. It’s not considered extreme to the locals, it’s considered taking advantage of what you have available to have fun.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.375 seconds