dcsimg

Extreme Birdhouses

Viewing 13 posts - 1,001 through 1,013 (of 1,013 total)
  • Author
    staker
    Pro

That’s right on John.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Nice work on the articles!

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

@cranbrook2 did the Chinese magazine actually interview you and take some pics or did they pics you provided?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

@cranbrook2 did the Chinese magazine actually interview you and take some pics or did they pics you provided?

I did the article for England and then it got passed on all over the world including all of Russia and Scandinavian countries and a whole bunch of other places . 🙂

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I did the article for England and then it got passed on all over the world including all of Russia and Scandinavian countries and a whole bunch of other places . :-)

So have you had any overseas orders?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

cranbrook2
    Pro

I have people who have asked but way to much to ship . I have sold lots of plans over there and several people have posted their birdhouses when they where done .

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

I have people who have asked but way to much to ship . I have sold lots of plans over there and several people have posted their birdhouses when they where done .

That makes sense, the shipping would probably be worth much more than the cost of buying the birdhouse from you.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

My houses are really getting around .Here are a few articles from last month in China and Vietnam .

http://www.zhuayoukong.com/817984.html

http://hai3c.com/forums/threads/choang-vang-nhung-can-ho-dat-tien-nhat-cho-thu-cung.31483/

That’s awesome!

Yes very Awesome!!

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Well my pics are jpg but it says file to big and I am not smart enough to get a picture on here! ha

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome to BTP @roninohio ! Sometimes if the resolution and file size is too big I use an online pic resizer or some guys use flicker and photobucket etc on here.

I did the article for England and then it got passed on all over the world including all of Russia and Scandinavian countries and a whole bunch of other places . :-)

Great news on the Chinese article and exposure. Bet your itching to get your creative juices flowing this Summer.

This thread is also broken now :S

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Uh Ohh, looks like we need a new thread John.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cranbrook2
    Pro

welcome to BTP @roninohio , I still have the pictures you sent me .I can post them for you if you like . I will also start a new thread since this one is maxed out .

Maybe one of the mods from the mod squad can close this one ?

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Thank you John I would like to show these guys my cheap roof. I am not real computer savvy . I was waiting on you to ask what I used.

Viewing 13 posts - 1,001 through 1,013 (of 1,013 total)
  • The topic ‘Extreme Birdhouses’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.136 seconds