dcsimg

Extreme Birdhouses

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,013 total)
  • Author
    NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

It is has been getting very busy lately and its not even Christmas season yet .

Better then being slow!

Thanks guys ! One more article next month and that should be it for this year

It seems you have as many new articles lately @cranbrook2 as you have new birdhouses. 🙂 Good for you! How much do you think business has picked up due to these articles?

Have you considered building people sized houses?

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Thanks guys ! One more article next month and that should be it for this year

It seems you have as many new articles lately @cranbrook2 as you have new birdhouses. :) Good for you! How much do you think business has picked up due to these articles?

I usually get some slow times but they are becoming less and less all the time .

Paul , I built real homes for people for well over 20 years .That where I started in the beginning .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Lucky birds! Those are gorgeous. Do you feed the birds also?

Hey hun, glad you made it. Did you post an intro yet?

I’m glad @Mrs-B showed up too, Welcome to the forum. Hope you stay a while.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Please let us know when you have any leftover or for sale birdhouses or feeders. Thanks

A Working Pro since 2004

cranbrook2
    Pro

Please let us know when you have any leftover or for sale birdhouses or feeders. Thanks

I will be building some in a week from now and I will post some pictures when im done .

Mrs-B
    Pro

Howdy Mr. Sven. I guess I’ll need to look into that intro. Edit: Not finding the introduction, Sven. Where?

That’s a lot of seed, cranbrook. My father-in-law used to do about the equivalent of feeding a couple of growing teenage boys in bird seed. Of course the squirrel wars kept him endlessly entertained.

Mrs-B
    Pro

I’m glad @Mrs-B showed up too, Welcome to the forum. Hope you stay a while.

Thanks, DWB. Seems like a good natured group and maybe I’ll learn a thing or two.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Howdy Mr. Sven. I guess I’ll need to look into that intro. Edit: Not finding the introduction, Sven. Where?

You can go here.

http://bethepro.com/forums/forum/talk-around-the-job-site/introduce/

Scroll to the bottom and there is a place to start a new thread.

cranbrook2
    Pro

Here are a few pics of my newest birdhouse . This house has 14 rooms and is designed for purple martins .

That is great Mark. Purple martins to take out the mosquitoes. That should be a top seller for you. How do you make your rooms?

cranbrook2
    Pro

Thanks Lon ! This house is already sold .I make the rooms out of a product called hard board . They are notched so they can be removed for easy cleaning .

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

That is pretty cool that purple martin will live in a house like that. Did you do something out of the norm for that?

cranbrook2
    Pro

The only thing different is the size of the holes , my regular houses are drilled at 1 3/8″ and this one the holes are 2″

Here is another one I am just finishing now .It is almost 5 ft wide , 19 rooms and 3 rooftop pools .

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Was that the one in the background, pre-roof? It’s nice. Do you do anything to make the pools water tight?

cranbrook2
    Pro

Yes that one was in the background , I use rolled roofing and tar to line the inside of the pools . It is good for 20 years .

I just received a box today with my prizes from Popular Woodworking Awards too . 🙂 15 DVDs

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The ones with the roof top pools are my favorite, I just love that idea. Nice set of DVD’s too.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Oh man, that is pretty cool John. They will keep you busy over the winter.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

John looks like you have a lot to do this winter. Very nice prize package.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,013 total)
  • The topic ‘Extreme Birdhouses’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.646 seconds