dcsimg

Extension wings for t4b Gravity rise stand

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I ordered some T-track for this and my drill press table. I hope to get a start on it next week some time.

Thanks for all the great ideas.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

How high is the bed that the saw sits on off the ground? I was thinking of getting that stand for my Dewalt 10″ Tile Saw I just bought, but I was also looking at the TS2000 Bosch table saw stand also. The problem (I think) with the TS2000, is that it only sits 25 or so inches off the ground. I’m thinking that going to be too low to work on comfortable.

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=TS2000

I just went out and measured mine, The actual bed that the saw mounts on is 33″

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have the exact same setup – she’s a beauty!

You tryin’ to make a brother jealous?

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

How high is the bed that the saw sits on off the ground? I was thinking of getting that stand for my Dewalt 10″ Tile Saw I just bought, but I was also looking at the TS2000 Bosch table saw stand also. The problem (I think) with the TS2000, is that it only sits 25 or so inches off the ground. I’m thinking that going to be too low to work on comfortable.

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=TS2000

It is 34 3/4″ to the top of the mounting bracket , then the start of the base of the saw.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is 34 3/4″ to the top of the mounting bracket , then the start of the base of the saw.

LOL ya made me go out and measure mine again, Yep yer right for at the top of the mounting bracket. I just measured to the top of the base, Silly me 🙂

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

LOL ya made me go out and measure mine again, Yep yer right for at the top of the mounting bracket. I just measured to the top of the base, Silly me :)

That was one of the first things i checked once i got the saw set up to compare it to my Milwaukee saw . There was a half inch difference between the two .

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL ya made me go out and measure mine again, Yep yer right for at the top of the mounting bracket. I just measured to the top of the base, Silly me :)

That was one of the first things i checked once i got the saw set up to compare it to my Milwaukee saw . There was a half inch difference between the two .

Well they’re pretty much the same then, Too bad they don’t make a folding stand like that for the bench top router table.

EDIT; Oooooooo *lightbulb* Hey I’ll bet I could use the TS2000 Table Saw stand for it…Hmmm……

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

i have the exact same setup – she’s a beauty!

You tryin’ to make a brother jealous?

indeed, think of it as a bit of motivation. 🙂

Doobie

That’s what I kinda figured. There’s quite a difference between the height of both types. Basically 10 inches.

I still haven’t even opened up that Dewalt wet tile saw yet. Gotta figure out what height it adds to whatever I buy to stand it on. The saw itself came with its own stand, but it’s just a plain Jane scissor stand with no wheels.

I might be able to answer all this myself and try out the Bosch Table Stand anyways. If I keep up the pace I’ve set for myself lately, I’m lookin at cashing in my points towards the Bosch 4100 TS with the gravity rise stand anyways. Figured though that will still take me another 3 months at least of postings.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.419 seconds