dcsimg

Expandable garden hoses

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

BeTheGardener.com????
    How about Expandable garden hoses to use with wet saws.

No, BeTheHose.com use it with a wet saw, indoor, over carpeted floors.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nowadays it’s a good trend. Here is a good review for those who still have some doubts –https://www.backyardstyle.com/best-expandable-hose/

Is this an ad?

I looked up the linked article and the top rated product and went to look up it’s reviews, and it’s the same stuff latex core that ruptures after a short duration according to the reviews some said 2 days some said 2 weeks and some said a month. These expandable hoses are not yet reliable enough for day to day use.

Yes that’s one of the reasons I’ve never bought anything yet , still using the typical garden hose with the wall rack , oldstyle lol

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

We have had a couple different kinds. They both seem to use a surgical tubing inside a braided sleeve. When they do start to leak it has usually been near on of the connector ends. It takes a bit of doing, but they can be taken apart, then trim off the end past the leak, and reassemble them again. You may lose 6″ or a foot, but they are back in business pretty easy. We get a few years out of them. Like all surgical tubing it goes brittle after a while and is kaput.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Clev08
    Pro

We have an expanng house in our camper for our drinking water connection. It shrinks small enough to fit perfectly on one side of my ammo can size packout that stays in the camper.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.283 seconds