dcsimg

EReplacement Parts

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  kurt@welkerhomes.com 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author

redwood
    Pro

anyone ordered from this site. I placed a small order over 2 weeks ago and they charged me a good bit for shipping, I thought I would have it by now. Certainly not Amazon Prime.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I once almost ordered from them but found a cheap online dealer for my part . Have you reached out to customer service department .

Always willing to learn .

redwood
    Pro

I once almost ordered from them but found a cheap online dealer for my part . Have you reached out to customer service department .

No, I’m gauging whether or not this par for the course for them.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

I would give them a call . That’s a long time for a part in my opinion . They could of missed place your order .

Always willing to learn .

I’ve used them before, but it was a couple of years ago. I don’t remember it taking very long to get the parts. It may be something that is back ordered and most of those type websites are bad about not letting you know unless you ask.

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

Doobie

I’ve never used them although they did come up in some recent parts searches I did.

I recently found out you have to shop around for manufacturers parts. Milwaukee had $75 for a drill chuck along with some of their authorized parts service places pricing at that same price. I ended up finding it myself for $25 elsewhere. Genuine Milwaukee part as well. Some places see you coming when it comes to parts.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I order all my tool parts from them and no it’s not par for them. They are usually very fast and often send extra part. They may be out of the part and waiting for it to come in and in this case they would e-mailing me to let me know.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I order from them quite regularly and have never had an issue. I usually have my parts is less than a week. The biggest issue is that parts orders usually are small and do not qualify for free shipping.

My biggest problem with their parts is that I never seem to have the time to put them in the tool I am ordering them for.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I have also ordered from ereplacements several times and have never had an issue with their customer service or their shipping. I actually ordered an o-ring kit for my brad gun last Thursday and it is supposed to be here Wednesday.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I thought I would have it by now.

You might want to contact them and see if you order went through.

Dirty

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I’ve ordered from them too and never waited 2 weeks. I’d check on your parts to see what’s up.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Interesting this post came up today as I’m about to place an order with them. It’s good to hear that most of you have had a good experience.

Where else do you guy order parts from? I’m looking for a blade guard for a Makita circular saw.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I have ordered parts from them without any issues.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’d say there is something wrong…is there a chance the item you ordered was listed as taking a while to arrive? Most thing ship very quickly, however I did have to wait for a lawnmower part for about 2 weeks…which I knew when I ordered it. It was stated right up front how long it would take for that item. The rest of my orders typically come right on schedule if not a day early.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Some sites have been known to carry limited inventory in parts they rarely need, so long as they can get them in fast. Might have had to order your stuff to be able to send it to you

redwood
    Pro

Well stupid me. I should have looked at the receipt.

*Not all of your parts are in stock in our warehouse. Before we can ship your order, we must order one or more of your parts from the manufacturer. There will be a lead time while your parts are shipping to us.

Your order will leave our warehouse in approximately:9 – 15 business days”

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Unfortunately, not everything is stocked, so some items take a bit longer to receive.
    I’ve been there Mark! At least the order was received and processed!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

*Not all of your parts are in stock in our warehouse. Before we can ship your order, we must order one or more of your parts from the manufacturer. There will be a lead time while your parts are shipping to us.

How urgent did you need it Mark?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They may be out of the part and waiting for it to come in and in this case they would e-mailing me to let me know.

There you go. I’d say they are a good co. to deal with. I’ve had nothing but fast shipping from them.

Dirty

redwood
    Pro

How urgent did you need it Mark?

nothing earth shattering or need it immediately. The parts have to do with dust collection on my planer and router table. Parts that I didn’t use before and must have tossed in the move.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.511 seconds