dcsimg

EGO

Viewing 7 posts - 261 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • Author

The zero turn mower befuddles me. Yes it is cool, but probably with a very limited market. EGO doesn’t have a huge inventory of tools, I would have thought they would concentrate building their product line with items that would have greater mass appeal.

I definitely agree with you on that , the riding mower , and the Two stage snow blower are definitely not on most people’s list ,
    I actually sent ego a few recommendations for things to add , one is the cordless snow shovel 10 to 14 inches wide , and also a cordless wheelbarrow like the one greenworks have , plus something like that Ryobi devour ,
    Who knows what they are looking into or thinking about , I personally don’t have a lot or the budget for the riding mower lol.
    But I definitely was interested in the two stage snow blower

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Their recommendation is to drain it after each use. How stupid is that?

But then again I haven’t owned a chainsaw that doesn’t leak oil no matter what it says on the advertisement.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I want a mower than I can operate with my phone to turn left or right, or go back and forth while I drink a beer in the shade.

redwood
    Pro

Their recommendation is to drain it after each use. How stupid is that?

But then again I haven’t owned a chainsaw that doesn’t leak oil no matter what it says on the advertisement.

I have had a lot of chainsaws and none leaked like this one. It is a common defect with the saws, not just me.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

redwood
    Pro

The zero turn mower befuddles me. Yes it is cool, but probably with a very limited market. EGO doesn’t have a huge inventory of tools, I would have thought they would concentrate building their product line with items that would have greater mass appeal.

I definitely agree with you on that , the riding mower , and the Two stage snow blower are definitely not on most people’s list ,

I actually sent ego a few recommendations for things to add , one is the cordless snow shovel 10 to 14 inches wide , and also a cordless wheelbarrow like the one greenworks have , plus something like that Ryobi devour ,

Who knows what they are looking into or thinking about , I personally don’t have a lot or the budget for the riding mower lol.

The snow removing products have much more appeal to the masses then a riding lawnmower. Even when I had 2 acres and a big lawn, the riding lawnmower would have been overkill, unless I was filthy rich.

When I got my EGO snowblower at the auction, I also picked up a Toro electric snow shovel for $15. I love it, except for the cord. It works real well on my elevated decks that would be a pain to get the EGO up to. I would use it in a lot of other areas if it was cordless.

It looks like we are having a late snow winter. Nothing forecast at least until the first of the year or later. Last winter we had a foot of snow by Thanksgiving.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The snow removing products have much more appeal to the masses then a riding lawnmower. Even when I had 2 acres and a big lawn, the riding lawnmower would have been overkill, unless I was filthy rich.

When I got my EGO snowblower at the auction, I also picked up a Toro electric snow shovel for $15. I love it, except for the cord. It works real well on my elevated decks that would be a pain to get the EGO up to. I would use it in a lot of other areas if it was cordless.

It looks like we are having a late snow winter. Nothing forecast at least until the first of the year or later. Last winter we had a foot of snow by Thanksgiving.

That’s pretty much how I feel about it , I definitely would buy it if money wasn’t an issue
    I’m actually looking at those cordless snow shovels , I see the snow joe 24 volt , and even the greenworks I think it’s the 40 or 80 volt. Problem is , that means another battery platform 😭

Viewing 7 posts - 261 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.413 seconds