dcsimg

Dust collection w/cordless tools

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Like Jon said its one way or the other right now for me too. I’ve been playing with he Makota brushless barrel jig I bought and there is no attachments available for DC in the US thus far and additionally I’ve seen bothe the Makita and Milwaukee brushless saws with DC nozzles but nothing has been offered over here thus far. But I bought that Makita specifically for outdoor use and when I don’t feel like working in and or around the shop and when I’m at my brothers farm doing work out in the barn.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I just had a situation this morning where I would have like the RF tech in a “cordless” tool to turn on my vac.

I was hand sanding with my mirka sander. 🙂

Not that just leaving the vac on is a pain, but I thought that was a perfect application for a remote turn in the sander….

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

I just had a situation this morning where I would have like the RF tech in a “cordless” tool to turn on my vac.

I was hand sanding with my mirka sander. :-)

Not that just leaving the vac on is a pain, but I thought that was a perfect application for a remote turn in the sander….

How do you like the hand sander? Are you using it for metal sanding or wood? These look pretty cool and I like that they hook up to a vacuum.

Orange County, CA

woodman_412

I was hand sanding with my mirka sander. :-)

Do you have any pics of the sander Brad? I don’t think I’ve seen it.

Dan

danpattison.com

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.303 seconds