dcsimg

DryWall=We Don't Need No Stinkin Quick Feeds,,LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Those guys hustle!

Oh and that was a 12 foot sheet he grabbed.. and these guys are posting about little carts to move a sheet of ply around on. I have a hard time keeping quite.LOL!!!

Yup, if you are hanging rock no reason you shouldn’t be able to handle 12′ sheets on a wall.

</blockquote

You have to work 12s here if you want to work commercial or union

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Scoring with a tape and knife isn’t hard, but what caught my attention was they each carry a drywall router in their pouch with a short coiled cord? Was I seeing right?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

It’s a good watch, I like how fast they score and break the drywall.

I have to use a tee square…no way I could score a sheet with just a tape. The line would be everywhere!

Exactly what I used also. I remember trying to score it with the tape but it does take some practice.

A Working Pro since 2004

There moving and a shaking . If I have to move that fast to make a living I would find another trade .

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Those guys hustle!

These same guys fly around the world and rock for AllStates Drywall. We have bases world wide and all states rocks them.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Scoring with a tape and knife isn’t hard, but what caught my attention was they each carry a drywall router in their pouch with a short coiled cord? Was I seeing right?

Yes , exactly. Both the quick feed gun and the reamer is on a coiled cord.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That is impressive and i really like the way they opened up that window, @58chev, how come you never taught me to do it like that.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dirty those guys are really moving. They definitely have refined their system. Thank you for posting the videos.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Do they have the measurements in their head? In the video where he’s hanging walls, I didn’t see him take measurements on the wall, just on the boards. Doesn’t look like he makes a wasted move anywhere.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

There is no way that I would try to work with these guys. That speed is insane

Wonder if they really work that fast all the time or just for the videos? Showing off.

I was thinking the same thing , I’m sure if you kept that pace for a long period of time it would likely burn you out .

Great example of something that impresses me, yet I have no interest in being able to do that myself.

They are crazy good – but not sure if the important word there is crazy or good

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Wonder if they really work that fast all the time or just for the videos? Showing off.

I was thinking the same thing , I’m sure if you kept that pace for a long period of time it would likely burn you out .

I’m sure they put on a bit of a show while the cameras are rolling.

Great example of something that impresses me, yet I have no interest in being able to do that myself.

Exactly what I was thinking

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

About half way through, I started laughing. No way I could imagine working that fast and, yeah, I agree, why would anyone work that hard.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

It’s a good watch, I like how fast they score and break the drywall.

I have to use a tee square…no way I could score a sheet with just a tape. The line would be everywhere!

Same here, I could never get that right. Still have to use a T-square to cut sheet.

That is impressive and i really like the way they opened up that window, 58chev, how come you never taught me to do it like that.

@r-ice
    Next time we hang some drywall get yourself a drywall cutter and we will see how that works out. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

About half way through, I started laughing. No way I could imagine working that fast and, yeah, I agree, why would anyone work that hard.

I have worked with both framers and drywallers who expected you to go that fast , All I ever heard was go , go , go 🙂 It is ok as long as you aren’t being paid by the hour .

Yeah, I saw that as well, imagine the weight of the tool belt,they have the screw gun, router, and so on definitely younger than me, but man those guys are good.

@roninohio
    Lmao, on your comments about you could beat him , good one Ron

everyone saying “why would they work that fast?” cause they’re making $70/hr total package and are probably being paid a board bonus on top.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I think I could beat him. NOT! lol
    I’m not sure I would want them hanging my house. I would have liked to see some glue behind the drywall also.
    I have to take a smoke break between sheets.

everyone saying “why would they work that fast?” cause they’re making $70/hr total package and are probably being paid a board bonus on top.

You may make money . But the damage to the body doing drywall for years takes a toll at that speed .

Always willing to learn .

redwood
    Pro

You may make money . But the damage to the body doing drywall for years takes a toll at that speed .

That’s what I was thinking. When they are lounging around the pool in their old age wondering why they treated their bodies like that.

Dirty, any idea what autofeed attachment they are using.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.575 seconds