dcsimg

DryWall=We Don't Need No Stinkin Quick Feeds,,LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We Don’t Need No Stinkin Quick Feeds,,LOL
    I don’t think so.. Here are some of the countries fastest, working for one on the countries biggest drywallers making top dollar!! All Mexican.

Damn!! That’s moving!! I wonder how many heads need set during the finish stage? I can appreciate the speed…but I don’t want to move that fast…lol!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Them guys sure don’t mess around when it comes to screwing them sheets down .I have seen some fast drywallers before but not that fast

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

holy smokes. The second one is amazing. Is that the dude that’s was in the contest for the fast nailing/sawing and screwing a while back?

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Damn!! That’s moving!! I wonder how many heads need set during the finish stage? I can appreciate the speed…but I don’t want to move that fast…lol!!

Didn’t you see them set the 2 or 3 proud heads. At that pay scale none are left high.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

holy smokes. The second one is amazing. Is that the dude that’s was in the contest for the fast nailing/sawing and screwing a while back?

No he wasn’t but these guys go to the mainland drywalling compataion each year and someone from Hawaii always wins.
    Oh and that was a 12 foot sheet he grabbed.. and these guys are posting about little carts to move a sheet of ply around on. I have a hard time keeping quite.LOL!!!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man oh man that’s getting with it. I’m with Andrew don’t really want to work that hard.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Can you see how the lead cord goes to a 3 way on them and is split to the reamer and the gun. The tools are on coil cords for no tangle.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

It’s a good watch, I like how fast they score and break the drywall.

A Working Pro since 2004

There is no way that I would try to work with these guys. That speed is insane

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Wonder if they really work that fast all the time or just for the videos? Showing off.

Ron

no clue why the first guys are working off the stack instead of a sheetrock cart.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wonder if they really work that fast all the time or just for the videos? Showing off.

No they are there for the money.. They get the union payout but go above that for high output. getting paid per sheet after there daily quota. That is on Kaneohe Bay Hawaii Marine Corps Base – USMC Jobs like this turn out 1.5 to 2.5 units a day.

monman1
    Pro

Thats the fastest drywallers i have seen! But i think thats a bit too fast.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

no clue why the first guys are working off the stack instead of a sheetrock cart.

They don’t use sheet rock carts. All the sheets are loaded before the trusses are on. With a crane. Or they leave a front window out and the bone sets them right outside the window. for them to pull in. Those are the loaders not the hangers.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

That is amazingly fast. I would guess they are working off of the stack to save time from moving it to the cart. I rarely see guys working from a cart unless the stack is quite a ways from where they are working. most times it is a stack standing along a wall however.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Those guys hustle!

Oh and that was a 12 foot sheet he grabbed.. and these guys are posting about little carts to move a sheet of ply around on. I have a hard time keeping quite.LOL!!!

Yup, if you are hanging rock no reason you shouldn’t be able to handle 12′ sheets on a wall.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It’s a good watch, I like how fast they score and break the drywall.

I have to use a tee square…no way I could score a sheet with just a tape. The line would be everywhere!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

scoring and snapping sheets with a tape and knife like that is standard for rockers and taught in the first week of apprentice school

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Those guys hustle!

Yup, if you are hanging rock no reason you shouldn’t be able to handle 12′ sheets on a wall.

You right Chad, but doing it solo make for a long hard day of work.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.521 seconds