dcsimg

Drywall Technic videos (DTV)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see some really good drywall videos and this is not my strong point. Paul is very good at his trade and I’m always learning from him.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

While I am very adept at hanging drywall, I have never finished enough to become good at it. Every time feels like the first. If I made a video, it would be me calling my former boss who specializes in it.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I actually got pretty good at it but hate doing it. Taught the young ones how and I do other things.

@DirtyWhiteBoy yeah he’s extremely good, been following him for a few years now, great tips and work he does
    Following him on Instagram and YouTube,
    I’m definitely not as fast and good as Paul,
    But I don’t mind doing both the drywall and mudding part. ,

Mind you, when I do it, the biggest part is probably basements, I definitely would not want to do a whole house :o.
    Great video thanks for posting.

I have never done more than one short wall skim coating, but regular plaster or if you want mudding is okay for me.

You can see how fluid he skims it out really easy for Paul.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@dirtywhiteboy yeah he’s extremely good, been following him for a few years now, great tips and work he does
    Following him on Instagram and YouTube,
    I’m definitely not as fast and good as Paul,
    But I don’t mind doing both the drywall and mudding part. ,

Mind you, when I do it, the biggest part is probably basements, I definitely would not want to do a whole house :o.
    Great video thanks for posting.

I have never done more than one short wall skim coating, but regular plaster or if you want mudding is okay for me.

You can see how fluid he skims it out really easy for Paul.

One of my favourite YT channels. I have learned so much from him.

Drywall has always been a struggle for me, he has helped me a lot.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Paul sure makes it look easy.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I love this corner video he uploaded yesterday.

Dirty

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Anyone seen a good plastering video? I mean finish coats of say venetian plastering that cures hard in 30 minutes and imperfection cannot be corrected later by sanding. I can’t find anyone that knows how to do it locally that’s under 65 years old that speaks English.

I do it but not frequent enough and not very good at it. If doing a ceiling I end up having 30% of the plaster on the floor, if not on my face and neck.

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL

Randy, I really appreciate the kind words and sharing my videos!

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL

Thank you so much Brian!

My pleasure Paul, good to see you pop in,

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/hh9EBYTYSgU?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Best drywall channel on YT as far as I’m concerned. I have learned so much from Paul. Our 2 boys are followers as well and are picking up really good skills.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Great video and great YT Channel.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well I guess you now a Painter, drywaller & You-Tuber. Tell me, I have subscribed and Liked the videos I watch, does it help you the more comments you get too? I don’t know how it works.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

locally that’s under 65 years old that speaks English.

I thought you needed to speak spanish to live in Miami,,,,My spanish sucks that’s why I left a long time ago.

Dirty

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL

Well I guess you now a Painter, drywaller & You-Tuber. Tell me, I have subscribed and Liked the videos I watch, does it help you the more comments you get too? I don’t know how it works.

Yes. Thank you for subscribing Randy. Comments show interaction and engagement from the audience. The most important Youtube metrics on a video is viewer watch-time and audience retention. Youtube rewards videos and channels by suggesting them along side similar videos and also on the Youtube main page for viewers that have watched similar videos.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I learned this from his channel and have used it and works great!!!.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man he makes it look easy! I really like that patch product he’s using. I can see by his face he get’s in the “zone” I have a hard time finding this “zone”

Dirty

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Man he makes it look easy! I really like that patch product he’s using. I can see by his face he get’s in the “zone” I have a hard time finding this “zone”

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hn6bGiFUtOI?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hn6bGiFUtOI?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Since I have been following Paul’s channel, my drywall game has definitely improved. I don’t like having to do drywall but it’s a necessary reno skill. Knowing how to do it right makes life so much easier. Thanks, Paul and thanks, DWB for sharing.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t like having to do drywall but it’s a necessary reno skill.

It’s great that there are highly skilled trades people to shows us on the internet. It really helps when I can see it being done and talked through it.

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.360 seconds