dcsimg

Drone Safety Blitz in Canada

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

http://ca.airhogs.com/site/product/helix-video-drone

hey they market video drones to kids now, are we going to jail them too?

That doesn’t surprise me one bit. They market some types of firearms to kids believe it or not, drones don’t surprise me at all.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

That doesn’t surprise me one bit. They market some types of firearms to kids believe it or not, drones don’t surprise me at all.

Not really marketed, just made with smaller stock and shorter barrel so it’s easier for them to handle.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Not really marketed, just made with smaller stock and shorter barrel so it’s easier for them to handle.

Ok with a stock that small who’s gonna use it?? A midget??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Ok with a stock that small who’s gonna use it?? A midget??

Like I said, they are not marketed to kids.

And shorter adults do use them.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

my adult cousin is going to buy this one and check it out lol. I thought it would be cool to see and play with. Hopefully i can get a djiphantom in the future.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think a cam in the sky above a persons privet living space is a huge invasion of privacy.

Dirty

Doobie

I think a cam in the sky above a persons privet living space is a huge invasion of privacy.

Big time. I don’t think people should be allowed to own them for personal use.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t think they should be used spying on people however if you want a unique home selling video, that would be a great advertisement tool. I would love to get aerial shots of niagara falls, when we go camping, outdoor activities. Not everyone is buying a drone to spy on you.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It is going to be a huge problem in the future. As the drones drop in price and more people get them more people are going to get ticked off over privacy issues.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Doobie

I don’t think they should be used spying on people however if you want a unique home selling video, that would be a great advertisement tool. I would love to get aerial shots of niagara falls, when we go camping, outdoor activities. Not everyone is buying a drone to spy on you.

I actually recommended to the guy who did our front walkway/stonework at our house that he gets one to show an aerial view of his completed work for his website. That kind of video would really set him apart from his competition imo.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

It is going to be a huge problem in the future. As the drones drop in price and more people get them more people are going to get ticked off over privacy issues.

well a small amount of users will ruin it for the rest of the people who just want it for legal purposes. I doubt most people are buying it to spy on their neighbour, but you never know the craziness of some people.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The fact of a flying thing over head is a hazard for all those below. Over here you can only fly a RC plane or jet at the RC field near the swamp.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I actually recommended to the guy who did our front walkway/stonework at our house that he gets one to show an aerial view of his completed work for his website. That kind of video would really set him apart from his competition imo.

That is actually a great idea to promote your work. Overhead views show a lot more than a view from the ground level can.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have not seen any in use where I live but I can see real estate and insurance people using them to look at roofs (safer than climbing up) and property in general. I would think for real estate an overhead view will become standard practice.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I have not seen any in use where I live but I can see real estate and insurance people using them to look at roofs (safer than climbing up) and property in general. I would think for real estate an overhead view will become standard practice.

I think so too, it helps sell the house if you can show how much usable space there is.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I say shoot em down.

Dirty

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

One of the Colorado town did start to issue drone hunting license. 😀

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Good for them. Will make people think twice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I don’t understand. Is that a license to shoot drones down, or to go hunting prey using a drone to track with?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t understand. Is that a license to shoot drones down, or to go hunting prey using a drone to track with?

that sounds interesting taking a drone to help locate prey, seems to take some of the fun out of it.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.860 seconds