dcsimg

Drone Safety Blitz in Canada

Viewing 9 posts - 261 through 269 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

well china has already found a good method to employ their drones.

I just don’t understand the fascination with throwing your shoes or dolls on power lines. They would work here in oshawa, where one power line always has some weird things thrown on it.

This I don’t understand?? They would end up burning off the insulation on the wires.
    I have seen some great video of builders who use drones for their business.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

I think the biggest issue is the eye in the sky thing that most don’t like at all.

I think they will have their place in different industries or otherwise like construction and health and safety, or even for the police,

But as far as I’m concerned, if I had a pesky neighbor flying one over my backyard while we are trying to enjoy the summer day,

I definitely would not hesitate to take it down with a baseball bat
    😮

I think the biggest issue is the eye in the sky thing that most don’t like at all.

I think they will have their place in different industries or otherwise like construction and health and safety, or even for the police,

But as far as I’m concerned, if I had a pesky neighbor flying one over my backyard while we are trying to enjoy the summer day,

😮

I feel the same way, but since that is legally destruction of property, and since drones can get expensive, that could be a felony offence. Much better to make the annoyance forbidden in the first place – now, if you kill a drone, they have to admit to a crime to even accuse you

😮

I feel the same way, but since that is legally destruction of property, and since drones can get expensive, that could be a felony offence. Much better to make the annoyance forbidden in the first place – now, if you kill a drone, they have to admit to a crime to even accuse you

No not at all, I was just playing baseball in my own backyard lol;) and the bat accidentally slipped out of my hands 😉

😮

No not at all, I was just playing baseball in my own backyard lol;) and the bat accidentally slipped out of my hands 😉

18 times?

And you were spraying lighter fluid on your grill, and misses and got the pile of broken parts? And there must have been a spark….

😮

18 times?

And you were spraying lighter fluid on your grill, and misses and got the pile of broken parts? And there must have been a spark….

No not 18 times, just once
    I have a propane BBQ, so I don’t use lighter fluids, but if it happens to fall into the pool while I am doing an extra salt shock, well couldn’t help it lol

Or if I accidentally ran over it with my lawn mower 😉

😮

18 times?

No not 18 times, just once
    I have a propane BBQ, so I don’t use lighter fluids, but if it happens to fall into the pool while I am doing an extra salt shock, well couldn’t help it lol

Or if I accidentally ran over it with my lawn mower 😉

There are already plans for how to build a transmitter that sends an “off” command on the range of frequencies used by drones. Not even almost legal, but if one happened to press the button as it flew over the pool….

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t know if you’ve seen thee things move but man are they quick.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here they are using drones to locate campers that need moved out. They are on a jagged hill side and hard to locate from the road.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 9 posts - 261 through 269 (of 269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.695 seconds