dcsimg

Drill gone nuts

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Why would anyone shove a power tool in their pants???

I assume you have not heard of the popular power tool called “the pocket rocket”?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Just going by his spelling and butchery of language, one wonders why anyone would let him use a power tool. Of course, perhaps there is a little bit of natural selection at work here.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Maybe he was trying to impress the ladies. 😉

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was thinking the same thing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Just going by his spelling and butchery of language, one wonders why anyone would let him use a power tool. Of course, perhaps there is a little bit of natural selection at work here.

LMAO! Well put Jim. 👍

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I assume you have not heard of the popular power tool called “the pocket rocket”?

I haven’t. What is it?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Just speculating, just a simple standard drill bit won’t “tore his nuts in half”.

I think it’s had to be a Bosch DareDevil spade bit.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. If the tip just grabs a piece of flimsy pocket material with it’s leading sharp edge, away it goes. I had an experience myself many years ago with a drill and my T shirt. No blood involved, but it did remind me of the cardinal rule about loose clothing or jewellery around powered tools can be perilous.

May be I am overthinking this, the cringe factor aside, if I have a drill bit inside my body anywhere, I don’t think I would put it in reverse to “back it out”. OUCH!

He said he was “holdn a board over my head” so this “wood board” so he has a wood bit. OK a regular bit with a round shaft and tip even if the trigger went off accidentally will not drill deep, a tear and slip off to the side is more likely. If it did drill into his nutz, you don’t need to turn it on, forward or backward to pull it out, you just need to slowly ease out the bit.

The only bit I can think of that will tear nuts in half is the kind of bit that pulls forward like a spiral tip spade bit LOL.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I haven’t. What is it?

LOL. It’s only popular amongst female contractors.

https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Original-Pocket-Rocket/dp/B0007N5DSO?th=1

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man I typed out a response to this one 3 times but will just let it go.. but let me say schooling has nothing to do with using tools.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I haven’t. What is it?

LOL. It’s only popular amongst female contractors.

https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Original-Pocket-Rocket/dp/B0007N5DSO?th=1

LMAO!!!! Yes I know it is.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Man I typed out a response to this one 3 times but will just let it go.. but let me say schooling has nothing to do with using tools.

I’d say he got schooled really well that day….lol!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’d say he got schooled really well that day….lol!

You do know the a tweet is only 140 characters or less and that’s why all aberrations.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.367 seconds