dcsimg

DP Shop Talk Videos

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but I wanted to let you guys know that the channel just passed 20K subscribers this morning!

Dan congrats on reaching another milestone. Job well done.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

With the summer being so busy I haven’t had a chance to produce any new DP Shop Talk episodes but I wanted to let you guys know that the channel just passed 20K subscribers this morning!

That’s a lot of people, Dan, congrats on a very big milestone.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

@woodman_412 wow, congratulations Dan, great work, keep it up, definitely miss seeing your videos here.

Doobie

With the summer being so busy I haven’t had a chance to produce any new DP Shop Talk episodes but I wanted to let you guys know that the channel just passed 20K subscribers this morning! A big thanks to all you guys that have encouraged me and supported the channel from the beginning.

Congratz Dan! You deserve all the kudos. You persevered thru the toughest part of crticism with a great attitude and dedication as well as the effort in getting it done successfully. You deserve the rewards as a result.

👍

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

congrats @woodman_412 what i find weird and im not knocking you however why is your instagram page only a couple thousand compared to the youtube page at 20k, why do you think that is?

congrats @woodman_412 what i find weird and im not knocking you however why is your instagram page only a couple thousand compared to the youtube page at 20k, why do you think that is?

It’s two totally different platforms for some reason they don’t equal out on follows . Look at higher account in one and other is really hard to compare . Plus YouTube pays you IG doesn’t .

Always willing to learn .

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I completely relate to not being able to get around to editing video. Seems like summer time you burn the candle at both ends. Gotta make hay while the sun shines.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

woodman_412

Thanks for all the comments and kind words guys!

congrats woodman_412 what i find weird and im not knocking you however why is your instagram page only a couple thousand compared to the youtube page at 20k, why do you think that is?

Thanks Aaron. That’s a good question. I’ve definitely put more time and effort into YouTube since it is my main media platform. Like William said YouTube pays you where as IG doesn’t. I get a cheque from YouTube every month now where as IG has never made me any money directly. I’ve found that things get found a lot faster on YouTube and get revisited more where as IG tends to be a splash after you post and then fades away. Most of my viewers tend to be in the older age group so I think a lot of that group doesn’t use IG as much either.

I completely relate to not being able to get around to editing video. Seems like summer time you burn the candle at both ends. Gotta make hay while the sun shines.

Exactly Jim. I find that it’s harder to spend time at the computer in the summer too when the weather is so nice. Winter works best for doing that sort of thing.

Dan

danpattison.com

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

With the summer being so busy I haven’t had a chance to produce any new DP Shop Talk episodes but I wanted to let you guys know that the channel just passed 20K subscribers this morning! A big thanks to all you guys that have encouraged me and supported the channel from the beginning. I’m really starting to miss producing episodes so I’m hoping that I’ll be able to get some new ones rolled out this fall. I’ve been going full tilt on a whole series of apartment renovations this summer and I’ve had to turn down jobs lately. I’m very thankful to have all this work on the go though! I’ll need to try and schedule in a bit of time to get some new episodes made at some point before too long.

Congrats on 20K. Hard work is paying off and I am sure when stuff slows down. You get back making more videos.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I get a cheque from YouTube every month now where as IG has never made me any money directly. I’ve found that things get found a lot faster on YouTube and get revisited more where as IG tends to be a splash after you post and then fades away.

Interesting take on YT vs IG Thank you for the insight Dan.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

woodman_412

Hey guys! Things have been so crazy busy lately that I haven’t had time to check in here much but I thought I would post the update that I just put out this morning. I spent the whole summer working on site cranking out apartment renos so video production pretty much stopped completely. I’m back in the shop this month getting some new content shot as well as doing a custom built-in project for a client and then I’ll be back to site again. Instagram is where I’m most active and I know a lot of you guys follow me there. The review that I talk about in this video update will have a written review posted here on BTP as well so keep an eye out for that.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

Nice to see an update Dan. Figured you were crazy busy. Can you not share even the brand of the new tool review that you are sworn to silence you will be doing an upcoming review on?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice to see an update Dan. Figured you were crazy busy. Can you not share even the brand of the new tool review that you are sworn to silence you will be doing an upcoming review on?

He said he really enjoyed the tool he reviewed.. I don’t care about the brand.
    I can’t wait for his review.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hey guys! Things have been so crazy busy lately that I haven’t had time to check in here much but I thought I would post the update that I just put out this morning. I spent the whole summer working on site cranking out apartment renos so video production pretty much stopped completely. I’m back in the shop this month getting some new content shot as well as doing a custom built-in project for a client and then I’ll be back to site again. Instagram is where I’m most active and I know a lot of you guys follow me there. The review that I talk about in this video update will have a written review posted here on BTP as well so keep an eye out for that.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dMxwOn46QOw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Glad to hear you are busy, Dan, nice to see you stopping by with an update. Looking forward to your new videos and reviews.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

woodman_412

Hey Kevin. Well I didn’t want to put that out there in the video but I’ll let you guys in on the brand. The tool that I’m reviewing is a Bosch…which probably isn’t a big surprise lol. Very cool tool though and one that I was very excited to get.

Glad to hear you are busy, Dan, nice to see you stopping by with an update. Looking forward to your new videos and reviews.

Thanks Peter.

Dan

danpattison.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dan Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the tool review.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Looking forward to more video from you. Can’t help being busy, nor complain about it either. It pays the bills.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Hey Kevin. Well I didn’t want to put that out there in the video but I’ll let you guys in on the brand. The tool that I’m reviewing is a Bosch…

Even better. Looking forward to it!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hey Kevin. Well I didn’t want to put that out there in the video but I’ll let you guys in on the brand. The tool that I’m reviewing is a Bosch…

Even better. Looking forward to it!

I can’t wait to see the new tool in use too.

Definitely looking forward to hearing and seeing about this new tool., always nice to see your reviews.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,005 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.268 seconds