dcsimg

Does anyone know any good renovation company?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike78
    Pro

Hi guys!
    I am searching for someone who can update my living room, dining room, bathroom and rebuild 2 walls. I need a company that will handle everything on one shot – to do not call and ask many different people to come for plumbing, for tiling, for a bit of demolition. I am planning this renovation for the time when my mum will be out of home for 4 weeks in May. If you have anybody – any company that is able to handle my larger project I will be grateful for your responses. And also I would like to ask you If anyone had an opportunity to collaborate with this company signature-remodeling. They were recommended to me but I cannot find many imformation on the Internet. So, If anybody can recommend to me any company or review this one mentioned above, just let me know please. I will be grateful and I can recommend really good car mechanic in return! 🙂
    Regards

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Mike, It would help to know where you are located.

Hi guys!

I am searching for someone who can update my living room, dining room, bathroom and rebuild 2 walls. I need a company that will handle everything on one shot – to do not call and ask many different people to come for plumbing, for tiling, for a bit of demolition. I am planning this renovation for the time when my mum will be out of home for 4 weeks in May. If you have anybody – any company that is able to handle my larger project I will be grateful for your responses. And also I would like to ask you If anyone had an opportunity to collaborate with this company signature-remodeling. They were recommended to me but I cannot find many imformation on the Internet. So, If anybody can recommend to me any company or review this one mentioned above, just let me know please. I will be grateful and I can recommend really good car mechanic in return! 🙂

Regards

Good luck with your search Mike , would be great if you mentioned the location , maybe someone here could assist you better ,
    Everyone needs a good reliable trustworthy mechanic every now and then 👍

JohnK
    Pro

You can ask in this company toplinemasonrycontractors.com/ I hired them to some masonrying and the did a great job. Employees are very helpful so feel free to ask them about anything.

You can ask in this company toplinemasonrycontractors.com/ I hired them to some masonrying and the did a great job. Employees are very helpful so feel free to ask them about anything.

What sort of masonry work did they do for you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.187 seconds