dcsimg

Dodge Pro Master / Ford Transit Van

Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

How you like that Mft table by festool you have In the back of the van . Do you use that angle gauge a lot @aa_custom .

I love the table. Its super handy, I use it alot for clamping, sanding, assembly, etc. I don’t find myself using the fence set up as often as I though I would. Its kind of a hassle to set up.

Yeah that’s what i was thinking about the angle setup . I my one day just get the Mft table basic .

Yeah. I feel like I’m missing out on the utility of it a bit. I need to take some time and peruse FOG and see what folks are doing. I think if I could set it up well, it would be great for making book cases. Maybe squaring with bench dogs is the way to go.

JerrySats
    Pro
    Garnet Valley, PENNSYLVANIA

I worked for a company that had a 2014 Promaster my over all thoughts on it after driving it for a year were I’m glad I didn’t buy it . The brake noise drove me crazy , they constantly made squealing noise when you stopped . The seats were harder then sitting on plywood . The only few things I can say good about it were the ride was smooth and it got good fuel mileage ,on the highway(19-20 ) . around town it got 13- 14 . The build I thought was cheaply done , mainly the door handles on the back and side doors . I know they won’t last long with everyday use . They got it as a leftover and I think it cost around $33K .At the time they looked at Ford too(2015) and they were around $36 or $38

I worked for a company that had a 2014 Promaster my over all thoughts on it after driving it for a year were I’m glad I didn’t buy it . The brake noise drove me crazy , they constantly made squealing noise when you stopped . The seats were harder then sitting on plywood . The only few things I can say good about it were the ride was smooth and it got good fuel mileage ,on the highway(19-20 ) . around town it got 13- 14 . The build I thought was cheaply done , mainly the door handles on the back and side doors . I know they won’t last long with everyday use . They got it as a leftover and I think it cost around $33K .At the time they looked at Ford too(2015) and they were around $36 or $38

Thanks for sharing your experience with the van . I think in the next year or so it will be the company’s recking point design . Dodge will have some time in sales .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.398 seconds