dcsimg

Dodge Pro Master / Ford Transit Van

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Anyone have one of these new vans . What do you think of them . Seems I’ve been seeing the pro masters on the road lately .

I know the E-series is finished with the comin of the new transit line up .

Always willing to learn .

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Take a look at the Nissan’s too. They are real boxy but I like that. I am kinda leaning that way when I trade in my truck in 3 or 4 hundred thousand miles.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

The only deal killer for me is I don’t think they’ll fit in most parking garages and towing would be more difficult.

Resident Sign Guy

Take a look at the Nissan’s too. They are real boxy but I like that. I am kinda leaning that way when I trade in my truck in 3 or 4 hundred thousand miles.

I seen one loaded at the yard it look packed . I thought it was too small of a van .

The only deal killer for me is I don’t think they’ll fit in most parking garages and towing would be more difficult.

They have the shorter height models I think .

The dodge looks like some good room .

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Is it a Dodge or a Fiat?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Is it a Dodge or a Fiat?

It’s a RAM actually. When the ford finally makes it’s way over here from across the pond I’ll be looking into it deeply.

Is it a Dodge or a Fiat?

It’s a RAM actually. When the ford finally makes it’s way over here from across the pond I’ll be looking into it deeply.

They will be built in Kansas City ford plant . Also I believe there are on some dealer lots now .

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I’ve seen a couple nissans running around. Looks like a cool van. The dodges are def bigger.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And may not fit in your own garage but I don’t see why it would be harder to tow something

And may not fit in your own garage but I don’t see why it would be harder to tow something

The towing capacity is less with transit . Then old the E-series .

Seen on TV last night the Mercedes Benz new vans we be 4×4 option .,

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve used a lot of ford trucks and found them pretty durable. 4X4 is nice to have on those muddy jobsites though.

The towing capacity is less with transit . Then old the E-series .

That’s a big deal for me. We have a 350 diesel van and we tow an 18′ covered trailer with it. We have a truck too but then we would have to drive two vehicles.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I know a guy that has the Freightliner Sprinter 2500 4×4 cargo van- it is a sweet work van. Tons of space, high roof option, 6 cylinder diesel engine….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I know a guy that has the Freightliner Sprinter 2500 4×4 cargo van- it is a sweet work van. Tons of space, high roof option, 6 cylinder diesel engine….

Yeah it is a nice high interior truck.
    I did see how Nissan and the newer ford on the road, they seem to be shorter in height. The sprinter has a great Engine.

How much cost is addied to the van with the 4×4 option .

woodman_412

I think all the new vans that have been coming out are great and make a lot of sense compared to what we’re used to in North America. They seem a lot more practical and efficient. The Promaster looks like a pretty economical option. The Sprinters are really nice but pricey. I saw one of the new Ford vans driving the other day in a cube van configuration and it looked great.

Dan

danpattison.com

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

i couldnt afford either, but they look like they could be a great option

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.446 seconds