dcsimg

DirtyWhiteBoy Vol. 4

Viewing 14 posts - 641 through 654 (of 654 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I did post that but it disappeared I guess?

Sometimes for unknown reasons a post will go to the SPAM area and be gone ladat…

I did post that but it disappeared I guess?

Sometimes for unknown reasons a post will go to the SPAM area and be gone ladat…

That’s pretty dumb honestly, the rules say they encourage long form posts which I genuinely thought I was doing. People can say congrats blah blah! and that’s cool but a congrats with a self work status update isn’t? I guess I should go around and post more stuff like “nice tool x”, “good looking photos y”, and “SPAM and eggs”.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@Irish_Red ,,, no man it’s just a software glitch. It has nothing to do with content.

@irish_red ,,, no man it’s just a software glitch. It has nothing to do with content.

Alright alright ok, I know very very little about coding so I can’t complain. Is what it is I guess, how were you able to realize I had posted and it was marked as spam? It’s making me wonder about things people maybe posted in threads I started and maybe I never got to see.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@irish_red ,,, no man it’s just a software glitch. It has nothing to do with content.

Alright alright ok, I know very very little about coding so I can’t complain. Is what it is I guess, how were you able to realize I had posted and it was marked as spam? It’s making me wonder about things people maybe posted in threads I started and maybe I never got to see.

The post is in the E-mail alert.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Irish Red – I fished your post out of Spamville…that happens sometimes…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Irish Red – I fished your post out of Spamville…that happens sometimes…

Ok thank you based mod ChadM.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Happened to me the other day. Posted in interesting things we see and it just poofed away .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hey Dirty, how is the new job coming along?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I coming good, Lots of hard demo work and beautiful view of the beach. We just got a empty 15 yard can this morning and was busy filling it up today.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I coming good, Lots of hard demo work and beautiful view of the beach. We just got a empty 15 yard can this morning and was busy filling it up today.

That sure is a nice view from the beach. Amazing you doing a complete gut on that nice house in the background.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I bet they are trashing all kinds of good stuff in this remodel?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

What a beautiful place to work!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Awesome view, I have never been to Hawaii but your photos do encourage me to consider it, … now I just have to find the money.

Will

Viewing 14 posts - 641 through 654 (of 654 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.527 seconds