dcsimg

DirtyWhiteBoy Vol. 4

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 654 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I really like the way the new DeWalt boxx loads up. I’m thinking of making some kind of Keter table racks for the front.. I seem to use them all the time.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I really like the way the new DeWalt boxx loads up. I’m thinking of making some kind of Keter table racks for the front..

Sounds like a good idea.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hey Dirty what is this new job you keep hinting about?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have gotten a very good job with good pay on a 2.4 million remodel job on Kailua beach. This company only does very high end projects. On my 12th day in they had an employee appreciation party. The food was great. loberster, stake, lamb chops, poke, sashimi and plenty of beer and scotch and whisky. and Pics below.
    I feel very blessed to have gotten this job and hope it will last a while.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the job and the great project you are on Looks like the job has lots of bennies too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I have gotten a very good job with good pay on a 2.4 million remodel job on Kailua beach. This company only does very high end projects. On my 12th day in they had an employee appreciation party. The food was great. loberster, stake, lamb chops, poke, sashimi and plenty of beer and scotch and whisky. and Pics below.

Good for you Dirty. Do you think you will be able to stay with this company after this project is finished?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Those jobs don’t come along every day. You are indeed fortunate to have the opportunity.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

Good for you buddy! 👍

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I have gotten a very good job with good pay

Good for you Dirty ! Hope you’re able to stay with them long term

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Good for you Dirty. Do you think you will be able to stay with this company after this project is finished?

I hope so, I seem to do well with this supi but I hear other can be a nightmare.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Good for you Dirty ! Hope it all works out for you. It sure is nice going to work where you enjoy the days.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Good for you Dirty ! Hope it all works out for you. It sure is nice going to work where you enjoy the days.

Not to mention this is a full benefits job with the good health care and vacation pay.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Not to mention this is a full benefits job with the good health care and vacation pay.

Congrats Dirty. I bet that bit of security helps.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man that sounds like a great gig.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Congrats on the new job! Meanwhile I’m waiting on my big break like that, but jobs are flowing in for me lately just not the big fish I’m hoping for with a master to learn from. It’s fun impressing people with my idea’s and skill progression throughout any task I take on but I can’t wait to work for someone who’s full of idea’s and knowledge and is willing to share our idea’s back and forth as well as with the rest of the crew who’s willing but I’ve found some people just aren’t idea people. I wish I could share picture’s of the place and projects I’ve been working on for the past month but the homeowner is very against paparazzi and has a no photo’s policy ) : I’ll just say it has an aerial view of a really good surf spot here, you can see people through the top of the barrel which is a really cool perspective. Seeing people get absolutely worked by the waves below you can be some good entertainment too ( :

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@Irish_Red,, did you make a post in this thread???

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Excellent that is really nice Dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Do we get to see any pics with the house?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@irish_red,, did you make a post in this thread???

And did it look like this???

“Congrats on the new job! Meanwhile I’m waiting on my big break like that, but jobs are flowing in for me lately just not the big fish I’m hoping for with a master to learn from. It’s fun impressing people with my idea’s and skill progression throughout any task I take on but I can’t wait to work for someone who’s full of idea’s and knowledge and is willing to share our idea’s back and forth as well as with the rest of the crew who’s willing but I’ve found some people just aren’t idea people. I wish I could share picture’s of the place and projects I’ve been working on for the past month but the homeowner is very against paparazzi and has a no photo’s policy ): I’ll just say it has an aerial view of a really good surf spot here, you can see people through the top of the barrel which is a really cool perspective. Seeing people get absolutely worked by the waves below you can be some good entertainment too (:”

@irish_red,, did you make a post in this thread???

And did it look like this???
    “Congrats on the new job! Meanwhile I’m waiting on my big break like that, but jobs are flowing in for me lately just not the big fish I’m hoping for with a master to learn from. It’s fun impressing people with my idea’s and skill progression throughout any task I take on but I can’t wait to work for someone who’s full of idea’s and knowledge and is willing to share our idea’s back and forth as well as with the rest of the crew who’s willing but I’ve found some people just aren’t idea people. I wish I could share picture’s of the place and projects I’ve been working on for the past month but the homeowner is very against paparazzi and has a no photo’s policy ): I’ll just say it has an aerial view of a really good surf spot here, you can see people through the top of the barrel which is a really cool perspective. Seeing people get absolutely worked by the waves below you can be some good entertainment too (:”

I did post that but it disappeared I guess?

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 654 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.998 seconds