dcsimg

DirtyWhiteBoy Vol. 4

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 654 total)
  • Author

@overanalyze is over the Pacific right now and I pray is flight lands. I’m very scard of planes.. The 22 min flight to maui drives me nuts. He’s got a good 12 hour or so before he’s home.. At least he’s outa this hot nutty city…This is a big city and nut jobs are a dime a dozen.

The guy is still flying Man it’s a long flight! It’s a little 3rd world spot on the other side of the world known as Kunia.. Where at one time was covered in sugar cane,,,,Now covered in homes… He’ll be home and safe soon tho,,,,

Thanks for the concern @DirtyWhiteBoy! We are home safe and sound and without any issues. Now just tired…6 hours is a big time difference to adjust to coming back.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good you got home OK Andrew. Would imagine your shot. The long flight and the time difference is going to take a little to get over.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@overanalyze is over the Pacific right now and I pray is flight lands. I’m very scard of planes.. The 22 min flight to maui drives me nuts. He’s got a good 12 hour or so before he’s home.. At least he’s outa this hot nutty city…This is a big city and nut jobs are a dime a dozen.

The guy is still flying Man it’s a long flight! It’s a little 3rd world spot on the other side of the world known as Kunia.. Where at one time was covered in sugar cane,,,,Now covered in homes… He’ll be home and safe soon tho,,,,

Thanks for the concern @dirtywhiteboy! We are home safe and sound and without any issues. Now just tired…6 hours is a big time difference to adjust to coming back.

Good to hear you and the gang are down and safe. Rest up you’ve got work Monday

Man jet lag sucks! Always worse losing 6 hours than gaining! Dragging ass this morning!

Looking forward to Monday! I will go in to the office for a bit tomorrow. I stopped by our new home and it looks awesome! Ready for windows!

Andrew

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man jet lag sucks! Always worse losing 6 hours than gaining! Dragging ass this morning!

Looking forward to Monday! I will go in to the office for a bit tomorrow. I stopped by our new home and it looks awesome! Ready for windows!

LOL that flying into the sun does suck! When we come from the far east and fly over the international date line it makes for a super long day.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

My boy leaves to school tonight…

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy, I know your one proud papa. What school did your son decide on?

Ron

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hey @dirtywhiteboy, I know your one proud papa. What school did your son decide on?

Yeah wondering that myself. They were both excellent schools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

In about 11 hours he will be in Boston to attend Harvard school of architecture

@ronw
    I am so very sad he’s gone.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

@ronw I am so very sad he’s gone.

I bet you are but what an opportunity for your son!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Dirty it is hard to believe the vast amount of experiences this young man has done in his life and now this. Congrats to some awesome parents. Can’t imagine how proud of him you are right now. Hell, most kids never get accepted to one ivory school, let alone have to pick!!

I do and don’t look forward to those days in my own life. Congrats @DirtyWhiteBoy! Man Harvard!! Freaking sweet!

Andrew

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

ronw I am so very sad he’s gone.

I have no doubt your sad. Tough to see them leave, but what a great opportunity he has been given/earned

Ron

Doobie

That must be tough. I hope to be in your shoes one day myself with my son. Congrats to you Dirty and your family! 👍

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Tough to see them leave, but what a great opportunity he has been given/earned

He has earned every bit of it. I am no help to him.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Tough to see them leave, but what a great opportunity he has been given/earned

He has earned every bit of it. I am no help to him.

I would say you have been way more help to him than you think Dirty!

Ron

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dirty I am sure you are very proud. Hope he enjoys his time in Boston, very different from Hawaii, hope he adapts to the winters.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Top 10 Reasons You Know You From Hawaii…
    1. It’s SHOYU, not soy sauce!
    2. Your only suit is a bathing suit.
    3. You measure the water for the rice by the knuckle of your finger.
    4. You say “Brah” not “Bro”.
    5. You never understood why adding pineapple and ham to a pizza made it Hawaiian.
    6. You call public transportation “da BUS”.
    7. You automatically take off your shoes when you enter people’s homes.
    8. You know what “tutu” means.
    9. You call everybody older than you “Aunty” and “Uncle” even though they not related to you.
    10. You eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Man. Look at this thread still kicking around haha. @dirtywhiteboy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice to see you stop in,,, yea it’s still going slow but going. I hope you can stay awhile and ladat.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Nice to see you stop in,,, yea it’s still going slow but going. I hope you can stay awhile and ladat.

Yea I think I’ll stick around and see what’s going on here. Big changes for me coming up rapidly. @dirtywhiteboy

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 654 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.462 seconds