dcsimg

DirtyWhiteBoy Vol. 3

This topic contains 1,011 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,012 total)
  • Author

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I’m back from the dead to start the new thread!!

Ready go…..

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just in time too. Hope you can start posting regular again.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m back from the dead to start the new thread!!

Ready go…..

Welcome back @njbuilder! 😀

A Working Pro since 2004

redwood
    Pro

Wondering where you went Steven, thought maybe you got banned for some reason.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

long time no see. you have good timing

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So I’ve been working in Aina Hina a nice area. The HO on Friday gave some star fruit to take home with me,, very nice people.
    So yesterday the painting crew shows up to start preping the outside of the house. I saw the one 3rd worlder looking and pointing at the bananas and talking all excited in his home tongue. I tell him in sign and hand language not to take those. Well today I go in to work and the HO came to talk to me this morning and said they took all the star fruit off the tree!! Every one big one and small ones. He said his star fruit season is over. What scum bags to steal from the HO like that.. I can’t believe it. Not one of them speaks any English at all.

Attachments:

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

So I’ve been working in Aina Hina a nice area. The HO on Friday gave some star fruit to take home with me,, very nice people.
    So yesterday the painting crew shows up to start preping the outside of the house. I saw the one 3rd worlder looking and pointing at the bananas and talking all excited in his home tongue. I tell him in sign and hand language not to take those. Well today I go in to work and the HO came to talk to me this morning and said they took all the star fruit off the tree!! Every one big one and small ones. He said his star fruit season is over. What scum bags to steal from the HO like that.. I can’t believe it. Not one of them speaks any English at all.

That’s not very professional of them to do that. Even worse when they do it after being told not to.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that is really bad. Hope the HO lets the owner of the company know.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah that is extremely rude, definitely wouldn’t get recommended to anybody else. heck if anything you would leave them a bad review. Where did he find them?

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Man that is really bad. Hope the HO lets the owner of the company know.

That’s not right at all. I would definitely say something to the owner of the business.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

monman1
    Pro

That sucks for the HO, what scum that took them.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Anonymous

If I were the HO, I would deduct the cost of the fruit on the market today, the cost of caring for the tree off of their final bill.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

That sucks that they did that. On a lighter note, I love star fruit! Every now and then the local grocery store has some star fruit – I always buy several when they have it.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If I were the HO, I would deduct the cost of the fruit on the market today, the cost of caring for the tree off of their final bill.

Yep thinking the same thing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Where did he find them?

They were a sub of the GC.

The HO did call the PM on it and I was thinking the same thing, the PM should give them a 500$ credit or something.

Dirty

Some folks just have no respect for others property and hard work…..shame!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Anonymous

Where did he find them?

They were a sub of the GC.

The HO did call the PM on it and I was thinking the same thing, the PM should give them a 500$ credit or something.

Hope the PM grants the credit.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here are the bunch of bananas they were eyeballing.. and some views out the windows. Aina Haina is a valley so on each side are developed ridges.
    Oh those are chinese Apple Bananas, very good in fact know as the best over here.

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Here are the bunch of bananas they were eyeballing.. and some views out the windows. Aina Haina is a valley so on each side are developed ridges.
    Oh those are chinese Apple Bananas, very good in fact know as the best over here.

i have never heard of a Chinese apple banana, this may be a stupid question but I am assuming they taste like apples and banana’s together?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

i have never heard of a Chinese apple banana, this may be a stupid question but I am assuming they taste like apples and banana’s together?

Well what kind of bananas have you heard of??
    They taste like ,,,,Bananas,,,, a bit more bite to them than the chickita bananas.

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,012 total)

The topic ‘DirtyWhiteBoy Vol. 3’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 1.401 seconds