dcsimg

Diamond Hole Saws

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

Here is a link to the company that did our countertops. I think that they are acually nationwide to some extent. I know they have some showrooms in Canada, as well.

http://www.kzkitchencabinet.com/About%20us/

KZ Kitchen Cabinet & Stone, Inc. was founded in 1998. After 14 years development and improvement, we have grown into one of the biggest and best kitchen and bath remodeling companies in the bay area, and your true one stop store. We have five factories in mainland China making solid wood kitchen cabinets, vanities, granite, marble, quartz countertops, and floorings. We also carry shower surrounds and shower glass doors for bathrooms and many other building materials. Because we produce the materials ourselves, you can be assured you are getting quality products at great prices. We have a 200,000 square feet warehouse located in the heart of the bay area for convenient pickup, and five beautifully decorated showrooms with onsite sales and designers across the south bay to better service you.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I am happy for you to have the PW work, but it seems crazy to me not to have a granite company bid and complete this phase.

And that’s coming from a guy that does his own stone slabs……<br>
    I’m excited to get to do it.<br>
    I’ve been told it’s just like wood but you use different bits

Lol! I have done some granite slab work, but we hire a granite company for our kitchens and baths. Most of the stone work we do is on our concrete counters.

If you are going to be cutting a lot @DirtyWhiteBoy, check this out for one of your wormies. Maybe the GC will buy it for you!

http://www.woodmantools.com/products/products-details.asp?id=7

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

If you are going to be cutting a lot @DirtyWhiteBoy, check this out for one of your wormies. Maybe the GC will buy it for you!

I tried to get him to get this for water containment and the guide fits on top and he wouldn’t do it.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004J1C67G/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    So I bought it. He said to me today do you have a C-vice clamp with the rubber pads on it and I said yeah. But that red rubber containment ring sucks to the granite and I won’t need his guide or a clamp. Heck I might buy a 5″ wet saw for cutting it?

jjp
    Pro
    Haleiwa, HI

it is almost hole drilling time! thanks for doing the research Dirty. this job is going to be a pain in the ass! faster faster faster!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Good luck with it Dirty, post some pics once you get it going and let us know how the bits last.

Gee thanks I’ve been told we need to set the cabs. for 4 kitchens a day! The counters are separate. That’s 2 hours a kitchen….. 2 guys……so 4 man hours a kitchen.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

it is almost hole drilling time! thanks for doing the research Dirty. this job is going to be a pain in the ass! faster faster faster!

Oh boy! Where the heck is Haleiwa

Ladies and gents let me introduce the guy that will guide me through this mess!! jjp The best carpenter I know!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Hey, welcome to the site @jjp . Sorry you got stuck working with Dirty. 😉

redwood
    Pro

Hey, welcome to the site @jjp . Sorry you got stuck working with Dirty.

Well Dirty does have all the tools.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

redwood
    Pro

Gee thanks I’ve been told we need to set the cabs. for 4 kitchens a day! The counters are separate. That’s 2 hours a kitchen….. 2 guys……so 4 man hours a kitchen.

I hope they are small kitchens. I better not hear that you are cutting corners, or I might just have to come over and kick some A**.

You got your camera fixed yet.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I hope they are small kitchens. I better not hear that you are cutting corners, or I might just have to come over and kick some A**.

You got your camera fixed yet.

Come on Dirty…fix the camera…we need pics of this place!

Andrew

While you’re in china buying slabs, pick up a couple hole saws. A guy i did a job for spent his winters in Laos, said the other SE Asian countries had gotten too touristy. He brought me back a few diamond blades, Bosun I think was the company. All the prices were the same except knock a zero off at the end

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well Dirty does have all the tools.

jjp has them too. In fact he has a bunch of green ones.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I went inside it and it’s a no go! Some of the teeny tiny screws I can’t even break loose. I’ll have to get a new one, it’s too bad that was a nice camera.

I went inside it and it’s a no go! Some of the teeny tiny screws I can’t even break loose. I’ll have to get a new one, it’s too bad that was a nice camera.

Oh man that stinks. And you know if you got it apart you would lose one of those screws too.

Andrew

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh man that stinks. And you know if you got it apart you would lose one of those screws too.

I did get the back off and the screws I couldn’t get loose were the ones holding on the boards on. From what I saw if I got them It could get ugly from there!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I did get the back off and the screws I couldn’t get loose were the ones holding on the boards on. From what I saw if I got them It could get ugly from there!

Well, if you are ready to toss it, then give it a shot anyways. You have nothing to loose and everything to learn.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well, if you are ready to toss it, then give it a shot anyways. You have nothing to loose and everything to learn.

The screws fall loose and short out a board and when I had it open it just looked too small delicate for me and my framing hammer mentality.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Well at least you didn’t hit it with one of your wommies.

BOT: When do you start cutting holes?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

BOT: When do you start cutting holes?

No the job won’t start till next week.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.812 seconds