dcsimg

Dewalt tours

This topic contains 32 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Skillman 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I know there ard kot a lot of Dewalt fans here but i though i would add this. Dewalt has announced their made in Americana their contractor tough tours. they are mostly on the coasts: with a few stops in Ohio Illinois Missouri and Arizona. nothing close to Minnesota.

124 locations. Sorry my link broke. I will try to get it fixed later.

Does this count as a fan .

Attachments:

Always willing to learn .

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

That’s a nice 20v collection, I’ve been moving to Bosch but I still have some yellow I can’t get rid of.

That’s a nice 20v collection, I’ve been moving to Bosch but I still have some yellow I can’t get rid of.

There’s a set of 12v line up to . Got them on sale . $129.00 can’t beet that .

Attachments:

redwood
    Pro

Those DeWalts look hardly used.

I have something coming from DeWalt for a small article, but I’m not sure what it will be.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Those DeWalts look hardly used.

I have something coming from DeWalt for a small article, but I’m not sure what it will be.

Got them when I lost all my old dewalts in super storm sandy . So when I took it they were new at of box at the time 2 years ago .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I do have some black&yellow but no cordless.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Other dewalts I own.
    Dewalts Miter saw stand
    10″ portable table saw
    D-handle 1/2 cordied drill
    12″ sliding miter saw
    18 volt ni-cad drill set
    5″ random orbit sander

Sounds like it could be interesting to go to – too bad there is nothing coming near us Kurt. At least we don’t have to get our hopes up to have something potentially cancel like the Bosch event lol

I own very few Dewalt tools – not that I have anything against them, but I just don’t own many things made by them. A few screwdrivers and the staple gun is all I can think of off the top of my head

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got the email with the tour dates and locations also but nothing near me in NC. Too bad I have a lot of DeWalt and would of gone.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

do those include the 1.2Ah batteries or 2.0? a kit like that was on sale at HD a while ago minus the bonus 3rd battery. the drill was a scaled down version for HO’s and the batteries were of a smaller capacity(but same size and output) all for $99

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Link?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I don’t own any cordless Dewalt tools anymore. I had a NiCad 18v boat anchor drill years ago but it was lost in a flood of all things.

I still have the DW745 table saw, DW703 10′ SCMS(backup), DW368 circular saw and DW682 plate joiner.

I like all of these tools and I feel like they are above average in each of their categories. That said, I rarely even consider Dewalt tools when I need something new. I can’t put my finger on exactly why, but I just don’t like them. They are competitively priced, but I’m still not excited by them. Sorry Dewalt execs, I’m not a fan.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

In all fairness…my Makita collection is starting to look like this!

Jon P.
    Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’ve supported some Dewalt tools in the past, grinders, 20v stuff etc. But now I’m sampling the Bosch line and sticking with it.

Thanks for the info and link. Would still check it out but U.S only for this one.

A Working Pro since 2004

Don’t use Dewalt anymore, but I woiuld go for the heck of it

do those include the 1.2Ah batteries or 2.0? a kit like that was on sale at HD a while ago minus the bonus 3rd battery. the drill was a scaled down version for HO’s and the batteries were of a smaller capacity(but same size and output) all for $99

You know what I don’t even know what battery’s they are . Going to have to check .

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

No cordless Dewalt tools in my arsenal. I do own a Dewalt RO sander and an SDS hammer drill. Both are excellent tools and have served me well.

Bert

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

No cordless Dewalt tools in my arsenal. I do own a Dewalt RO sander and an SDS hammer drill. Both are excellent tools and have served me well.

Oh yeah… I have an 1 3/4 SDS-MAX also. It’s a beast. Maybe I’m not quite as adverse to Dewalt as I thought.

Jon P.
    Instagram

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Two of my co workers use dewalts and love them but I am true to the RED. I’ll have to check out their Missouri station hopefully I can stop in on it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.071 seconds