dcsimg

Dewalt tough box radio

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL

Dose anyone here have this DeFalt charger? I see Ridgid has a new one out.

Which DeWalt charger Dirty? What new charger does Ridgid have?

Oh I’m sorry I meant radio,, DeFalt Radio.

Randy, I have the new Dewalt radio and Love it!
    I really don’t rely on it for charging at all. So I have no idea how long it takes to charge a battery.

I know a fully charged battery usually lasts about 8-10 hours of constant playing. The sound quality and thump is the best I’ve ever had in a work radio!!! Get one.

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

I have the old ridgid radio, and like every other ridgid tool I own it’s broken in a pile somewhere. Ridgid is the worst company ever, and their customer service is complete trash.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Is that the one that stacks with their Tough Box System?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Tried looking for the new Ridgid radio but can’t find anything.

It’s over here.
    https://www.facebook.com/ridgidpowertools/?ref=notif&notif_t=notify_me_page&notif_id=1460581794329427

Looks like a decent radio for those guys on the Ridgid system. Thank you for the link Dirty

I see on this big job a lot of good carpenters use both Ridgid and Ryobi.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I see on this big job a lot of good carpenters use both Ridgid and Ryobi.

Ridgid has a very good warranty and plenty of locations to buy the tools. All you need to do is find an HD and get what you need.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL

Is that the one that stacks with their Tough Box System?

Yes that’s the one.

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I really like how the radio stacks with the boxes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Me too. Would make thing much easier to get the radio on and off the job site.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

If a member here can put a compressor in an L -Boxx you think Bosch could put a radio in one

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

If a member here can put a compressor in an L -Boxx you think Bosch could put a radio in one

I am not giving up my pb360 or getting a new model unless they come out with an lboxx radio, but it still has to sound as good as the pb360 have Bluetooth be able to run and charge batteries charge your phone and have auxiliary hook up. Not a deal breaker but I really like how the pb360 has the 4 gang outlets on it. It would be nice to have those as well

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That would be very nice and would be a big seller I am sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I don’t see why they couldn’t.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I saw on instagram this last week a guy made his own systainer radio. He had two like car speakers, one on each side and sticking out the front like a car head unit. then under the lid was a battery charger and a surge protector multi outlet. looked not to bad actually.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t see why they couldn’t.

Maybe if we talk it up on here Bosch will develop it. 🙂

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Guys, I spoke with a friend which came recently from Germany and has a relative who works for bosch there, and he said they are already planning a new radio hahahaha
    Sounds good, I’m already wondering about the new features like fast charger built in, able to run thumbdrives again, a display we could read which song is being played and which folder is at, bottom and top with click and go, and charger for 12v 18v and 36v batteries and be able to run of those batteries… more watts…what else would be welcome?
    Just dreaming lol

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Guys, I spoke with a friend which came recently from Germany and has a relative who works for bosch there, and he said they are already planning a new radio hahahaha
    Sounds good, I’m already wondering about the new features like fast charger built in, able to run thumbdrives again, a display we could read which song is being played and which folder is at, bottom and top with click and go, and charger for 12v 18v and 36v batteries and be able to run of those batteries… more watts…what else would be welcome?
    Just dreaming lol

I think the main thing it needs is better reception.

Dirty

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Just dreaming lol

I agree @DirtyWhiteBoy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Just dreaming lol

I agree @dirtywhiteboy

I don’t get it my work van radio can pick up radio stations but the PowerBoxx 360 can not and I have to use the blueteeth all day long.

Dirty

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.468 seconds