dcsimg

DeWalt DCE100 20v Blower – Pics & Video (w/bonus 99% Cart Video!!! Today Only!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Are the tool companies makin both a leaf blower and a jobsite blower with a smaller blower tube?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice tool. I want one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Maybe at some point Bosch will tell me that I have been right all along requesting a job site blower and that it isn’t only a garden tool. 😛

This is cheaper than the corded blowers we use. I would very much like to demo this!

did we not take any videos of you using your corded blower at my place last summer?

Yeah I think in some of the video I was using the blower. That comment was more from shortly after I first joined. I was told outright that we don’t discuss blowers on the forum because they are gardening tools. I completely disagreed with that and pointed out that they were used all the time in masonry/concrete. Then I had to go through that I couple more times until now that it’s becoming apparent. : D No big deal, just nice to know I was 100% correct. I love this site! : P

A Working Pro since 2004

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Glad you all enjoyed the video. I didn’t plan on making one but was pretty impressed with the power it had.

It would be interesting to see how the different models compare.

Resident Sign Guy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Moze, where did you find yours at?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Home Depot. I don’t think they’re a big seller. They only had two and most stores around me only had one or two or none. ….Or maybe that means they ARE a big seller…

Resident Sign Guy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Home Depot. I don’t think they’re a big seller. They only had two and most stores around me only had one or two or none. ….Or maybe that means they ARE a big seller…

Thank you Moze guess I’ll have to check them out as amazon does not seem to have them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Thanks for the video showing the performance! I am not sure if I would find it very useful. Outside, I think I would always want the power of my gas powered leaf blower to speed up the job. Maybe inside, but vacuuming sawdust is usually easier than trying to blow it around into a pile. Anyone who has this blower finding themselves using it a lot?

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Thanks for the video showing the performance! I am not sure if I would find it very useful. Outside, I think I would always want the power of my gas powered leaf blower to speed up the job. Maybe inside, but vacuuming sawdust is usually easier than trying to blow it around into a pile. Anyone who has this blower finding themselves using it a lot?

I agree. I would get one if the price came down a bit though. I am a sucker for a deal.

Used ours today to blow out the garage from sawdust at the end of the day and to blow the dirt and dust away from the wall on the back porch so we could install the siding starter.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great video moze and thats a pretty powerfull tiny blower.
    @Moze whats the runtime on it?
    would be awesome if bosch would come out with a blower like that!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Used ours today to blow out the garage from sawdust at the end of the day

I seem to have my compressor hooked up all the time and that’s why I don’t have one yet.. I used the blower on the hose today.

Dirty

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

I seem to have my compressor hooked up all the time and that’s why I don’t have one yet.. I used the blower on the hose today.

One of my guys has the blower fitting that he keeps in his pouch. Of course, when he uses it, the whole crew has to wait a couple minutes for the air to build back up. I was thinking it would be nice for blowing snow/sawdust off of a roof area.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Amazon has them:

Thanks Moze darned if I could find it when I looked.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

One of my guys has the blower fitting that he keeps in his pouch. Of course, when he uses it, the whole crew has to wait a couple minutes for the air to build back up. I was thinking it would be nice for blowing snow/sawdust off of a roof area.

Well that’s a infraction.

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

what do you mean for the air to build back up? for it to clear of all the dust in the area?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

what do you mean for the air to build back up?

Probably in the compressor.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Jpg-woodworking
    Pro
    Tallahassee, FL

I’d really like to see Bosch come out with an 18v blower also, at this point it’s not something worth me adding a second line of batteries and chargers.

They do have this one that is NAINA, but it looks like it uses a different battery pack and connector. It should be easy enough for them to convert it without having to engineer a whole new model though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Cordless-Blower-powered-battery/dp/B005I95S46

I saw the blower a month or so ago. I thought maybe they had some one day only deal going.

The one time I seen it was on the clearance rack at Lowes for $ 89 bucks .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.564 seconds