dcsimg

DeWalt DCE100 20v Blower – Pics & Video (w/bonus 99% Cart Video!!! Today Only!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Moze
    Dallas, TX

Hopefully Bosch comes out with one of these soon because this is an amazing little tool. Very small but very good power for its size (see video).

This comes with a two-piece tube (top portion is rigid, bottom portion is flexible) and not sure if the Milwaukee has this, but it also comes with an adapter to inflate or deflate air mattresses and the like. Awesome little package for $100.

Resident Sign Guy

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Great video ! it really is impressive .I wonder what they cost here in Canada

Nice video Moze!! That cart is sweet!! I keep watching Costco for the price to drop a bit. They have the cart with a small and the 2 drawer setup in stores now. I am thinking I may buy it and make a trim tools setup out of it.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I was surpassed at how well a blower works at cleaning up. @utopia78 Chris opened my eyes when he brought one over to do my porch. It really helped.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

That’s impressive for the small size. That should also come in handy for inflating your pool toys

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Moze, nice little vid. Love rigging it up like that to work on your cart. Looks like its a little bigger that the makita

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Where is this on sale at?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Thanks for posting this I do still have a couple dewalt batteries so I’ll keep it in mind.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Maybe at some point Bosch will tell me that I have been right all along requesting a job site blower and that it isn’t only a garden tool. 😛

This is cheaper than the corded blowers we use. I would very much like to demo this!

A Working Pro since 2004

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’ve been waiting for the brushless Makita to hit the market. The current version looks a lot like the smaller blower you just picked up Moze.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice demo video. I guess the real test is how fast will it push up on a skate board.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Thanks for sharing the video. Seems these blowers are showing up everywhere. My uncle has the Milwaukee version and he uses it all the time. If Bosch ever makes one I will probably buy it.

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice video Moze. Looks alot like my little Makita.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Great video moze!

Great video ! it really is impressive .I wonder what they cost here in Canada

Found this one on Amazon/ca $250
    DEWALT 20V Brushless Blower with 5.0 Ah Battery (DCBL720P1)

-Variable speed trigger with speed lock giving the professional user total power control with the ability to lock the speed
    -Performance: air volume = 400 cm; air speed = 90 mph; run time @ max = 15 minutes

Attachments:

A Working Pro since 2004

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

ThanX for the video, Seems these blowers are popping up all over the place now. All we need now is for Bosch to jump on the bandwagon.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

dont get me wrong i would fine this useful but so far down the list of things i want bosch to make i wont hold my breath

Where is this on sale at?

I grabbed the bare tool at Home Depot for $99 @Warren6810.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

I saw the blower a month or so ago. I thought maybe they had some one day only deal going.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Thanks for the video. Definitely a useful addition to any jobsite.

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Maybe at some point Bosch will tell me that I have been right all along requesting a job site blower and that it isn’t only a garden tool. 😛

This is cheaper than the corded blowers we use. I would very much like to demo this!

did we not take any videos of you using your corded blower at my place last summer?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.658 seconds