dcsimg

DeWalt battery combinations on the Power Station – Flexvolt and ?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Already sold the power stationBought this inverter generator brand new for $300 off Craigslist. It’ll serve the purpose much better.

Interesting. You were the market they were going after; a few hours of use and instead of a small generator a power station powered by batteries. After trying it out you then sold it and went with the generator. Guess it did not live up to the hype.

Not for my use anyway. I’m sure it’ll run a saw and other corded tools all day without issue. The power steamer is a constant high draw which drains the batteries pretty quickly.

Already sold the power station – I need something that will last hours and it’s just not a feasible option for that power steamer. Bought this inverter generator brand new for $300 off Craigslist. It’ll serve the purpose much better.

Congratulations on this little inverter /gen
    To bad it didn’t meet your needs,
    Nothing better than the real world testing,
    So how many times did you swap out the battery packs in the Dewalt,
    How much runtime will you get with the little gen

Thanks…

I don’t understand your question about swapping them out…I ran it on a set of batteries and they died in about 10 minutes.

“Half load” run time is 6 hours. I can bring a couple of gallons of gas and get all day use out of it.

Already sold the power station – I need something that will last hours and it’s just not a feasible option for that power steamer. Bought this inverter generator brand new for $300 off Craigslist. It’ll serve the purpose much better.

What are you running for long periods of time . Sds-drills just curious

Wagner Power Steamer

Yeah sorry Moze, sometimes what I want to ask or say doesn’t exactly get put down in words correctly

That’s basically what you mentioned, I thought you had a bunch of dewalt batteries, so what I meant was how many times did you have to replace the battery packs to be able to run your pressure washer, but you already did answer me lol
    Not very good performance for you’re needs
    And as you mentioned definitely can get better power and runtime with the little gen

One thing is you definitely put the power station to a good testing
    And know what it can do and can’t do.

Okay i see now . That steamer needs a lot of consistent power to run that unit . Does That steamer help get Vinyl graphics off .

Always willing to learn .

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Yes, it works really well for removing graphics.

Resident Sign Guy

CB
    Spectator

Thanks for your report Moze.

The water heating element in your steamer sounds like a constant and relentless electrical power consumer, compared to the intermittency of drills and saws.

When I read your first post, it reminded me of an SAT test.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.228 seconds