dcsimg

Custom pool builders?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    l_bar
    Pro

Hey,
    It was my dream to have a swimming pool in my courtyard. But I do not require an expensive one. I had researched a lot about a budgeted swimming pool and found that the expense can be controlled in the materials that we are choosing. So I think a vinyl liner pool will be the better choice for me. I am not sure about this. I think it will be better to discuss it with a custom pool builder. But still, thought of sharing this here. Please share your thoughts on a vinyl liner pool. What will be installation and maintenance expenses?

Hey,

It was my dream to have a swimming pool in my courtyard. But I do not require an expensive one. I had researched a lot about a budgeted swimming pool and found that the expense can be controlled in the materials that we are choosing. So I think a vinyl liner pool will be the better choice for me. I am not sure about this. I think it will be better to discuss it with a custom pool builder. But still, thought of sharing this here. Please share your thoughts on a vinyl liner pool. What will be installation and maintenance expenses?

Hi there
    Welcome to BTP

I’m not sure about installation expenses , I would assume it varies from city to city
    I know that here in Montreal Canada you can get a fairly decent size pool installed for starting around 14 thousand then the sky is the limit
    All depends on what options you want

Our pool is unground with a liner
    We open and close our pool ourselves
    It’s a salt system with a propane pool heater

Average yearly costs excluding propane would run us around max 300 to 500 hundred
    That’s opening and closing kits , bags of salt and miscellaneous items like ladder rubber pads and other things
    A liner can last around 15 years ,
    Some other things to think about , it’s not just the pool costs , but usually people spend time and money on landscape around the pool

Good luck with your search.

Sorry edited the post
    You can also options for an above ground pool , they start around 1800 dollars and upward

That’s another alternative
    Smaller pool are less expensive to operate , and maintain.

Hey,

My in-laws are paying right now around 25k for an 18×30 inground vinyl lined steel paneled walls . Every state is different best to find a local pool company to get your option layed out for you . With set backs and requirements .

Always willing to learn .

@RonW or @ChadM 🤷‍♂️☝️

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.262 seconds