dcsimg

Curve or straight claw hammer what you use

This topic contains 157 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  brianpeters 2 years ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 141 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Not sure we’re they we be sold at @theamcguy . I’m thinking Home Depot or throw there onlinesite if you want try one out .

I’ll have to keep my eye out for them to be sure. I really like their scissors they are quality tools.

i will also have to keep an eye out, i really like their gardening tools. I make it a point to look for fiskars stuff when i need sharp outdoor tools.

Not sure we’re they we be sold at @theamcguy . I’m thinking Home Depot or throw there onlinesite if you want try one out .

I’ll have to keep my eye out for them to be sure. I really like their scissors they are quality tools.

i will also have to keep an eye out, i really like their gardening tools. I make it a point to look for fiskars stuff when i need sharp outdoor tools.

Yes there in the top three in garden tools in my opinion . I have two different pruners which cut like butter .

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes there in the top three in garden tools in my opinion . I have two different pruners which cut like butter .

I like their long nose pruners to cut in the J for the vinyl siding.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like their long nose pruners to cut in the J for the vinyl siding.

Really that is an interesting use, kind of like a long reach cutter. Good idea.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Has anyone on here tried the Martineztools hammer yet . It’s been getting good reviews from those who have one .

Attachments:

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

nope and nope…. its gonna be a while before they start landing in my neck of the woods… even atlas tool and machine in toronto is having a hard time keeping up with demand…. just ask joe canning lol

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

It don’t matter to me. I have used both.

nope and nope…. its gonna be a while before they start landing in my neck of the woods… even atlas tool and machine in toronto is having a hard time keeping up with demand…. just ask joe canning lol

I believe it’s because he still makes them and are not mass produced . Did you see the trim hammer in the works Jeff .

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Curved hammers are designed more for trim work .Much easier to pull finish nails with a curved hammer .

Jack

sorry, had to do it

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

straight claw estwing 20oz and 32oz I use to do a lot of concret form work

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

MY 2 HAMMERS OF CHOICE

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

MY 2 HAMMERS OF CHOICE

That makes my arm ache a little to look at that..

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Had a new kid start a week or so ago. He showed up with a curved claw. I did not say anything but just chuckled silently, thinking to myself , I wonder how long it will take him to switch to a rip or titanium?

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i pretty much only use stilletto… however when the new martinez m4 comes out ill be grabbing one of them i think. the m4 is the all metal/ titanium finish hammer from martinez

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I use straight estwing 22oz hammer it’s better in my opinion curly one doesnt really work in some cases

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Doobie
    Pro

I use both straight claw and straight depending on what I’m doing or which one is closer to me at the time. I’m not fussy about my hammers. My favourites actually are my dad’s old 50 yo wooden handle curved hammers for the nostalgia.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

i pretty much only use stilletto… however when the new martinez m4 comes out ill be grabbing one of them i think. the m4 is the all metal/ titanium finish hammer from martinez

I follow him on Instagram, and have been watching this closely as well! Looks like a sweet tool!

Viewing 18 posts - 141 through 158 (of 158 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.697 seconds