dcsimg

CT, Home building industry awards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Stilla
    Pro

So this is off topic, but its something i am very proud of. In Connecticut, there is an an award ceremony given out by a lobby group that tries to protect home builders in CT from the state, against laws or codes that make it hard to make a living. Every year they put together an award ceremony, to acknowledged the best of the best in categories such as the best 3,000 sqft custom home or the best 3,000 sqft spec home, for example.

This year I won the best custom home of 3,000 sqft, and the best specialty room, that some you you have seen, as its a basket ball court in a basement. This is the 6th time our company has been honored with a HOBI awarded in 4 years. I have only been with the company for 4 years. The last awards ceremony had 779 attendees. So its kinda of a big deal for a small state like Connecticut.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations.

That’s certainly something to be proud of.

Do you have any pics of the 3,000 SF custom?

Delta

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Congratulations, it’s nice to be recognized for your hard work.

Pictures of the home that got you the award would be great.

You are right to be proud, congratulations, keep up the good work. , nice to see the members here receiving accolades

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Congrats to you. Thats great.

Hey I hope to hear more about these laws that protect builders, it seems more codes and laws harm builders. I say that only because even though the intent and outcome make a better home it doesnt translate in $/sq that is used as a barometer.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Way to go. It is nice to get some recognition for what you contribute in the field. Congratulations.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats! I would really like to see some pics of that home, provided the HO would agree.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This year I won the best custom home of 3,000 sqft, and the best specialty room,

Congrats on the award. Nice when the industry recognizes its own.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kzcarp
    Pro

That’s pretty sweet to be recognized by your peer group for something like that.
    Ditto on seeing some pics.

kevin

Sweet it’s a great feeling to be rewarded on your hard work .

Always willing to learn .

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Congratulations. A few pics would be great. What a huge honor.

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Stilla Super cool, Congrats to you. I’ve seen some pics of that court in one of your threads but don’t remember where, Post em up here if you would for all to see…..Thanks

Congrats, we need to celebrate each other when they win something, but we all love pictures more, I have to guess that knowledge of your work and pictures must exist for you to have been recognized.

Will

Stilla
    Pro

I asked the

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.347 seconds