dcsimg

CPO Outlets

This topic contains 26 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  contrctr 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

What really sucks for me and CPO Outlets<br>
    is they won’t ship USPS and to Hawaii that’s the only way to ship!

Just get it shipped here Dirty, Ill send it to you. Ill even throw in a complimentary and thorough quality control testing.

CPO has always been great to me, haven’t had any complaints with them and you can’t beat there sales.

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Best time to hit CPO up is when they have a reconditioned sale. So reconditioned price is always cool, but reconditioned sale price……just awesome.

Have bought many of tools from CPO. Many of them reconditioned. In a way I have more faith in a reconditioned tool than a brand new tool due to all the test they go through.

Sales on sale items are always good. I forgot about that.

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

Sales on sale items are always good. I forgot about that.

Speaking of which….for those that do not know…CPO Makita, Up to 20% off reconditioned sale here…http://www.cpooutlets.com/mkt-recon-sale/mkt-recon-sale,default,sc.html?sz=39

DirtyWhiteBoy wrote:
    What really sucks for me and CPO Outlets<br>
    is they won’t ship USPS and to Hawaii that’s the only way to ship!
    Just get it shipped here Dirty, Ill send it to you. Ill even throw in a complimentary and thorough quality control testing.

Just make sure to give it a good 3-5 months of testing just “in case” anything might be wrong with it 😛

I have definitely opened up to the idea of owning recon tools in the past 6 months or so… It totally depends on the condition of the tool and its past, but it can often be a great and wise purchase. Got a few 12v bosch tools that were recon

John S

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I definitely would consider reconditioned..I’ve gotten several tools that way over the years and haven’t regretted any of them!

Thatkid
    Pro

Wow I have never been to their website before but they have some good deals. I am going to have to see if they have a reconditioned worm drive. B

contrctr
    Pro
    roanoke, VA

Have bought from them in the past several times and always with good results and excellent service.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.987 seconds