dcsimg

Covid and reopening the business

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I run a furniture company, and it was closed due to COVID. As the COVID curve has flattened, I plan to reopen it. But I’m still a little worried. I want to clean the building before starting the work. What all cleaning processes need to be incorporated to avoid the spread of COVID?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

How long has the building been closed?

I believe that the virus will only live a specific amount of time outside the body. If you have been closed a few weeks or more, I would think you would be fairly safe.

You can always wipe everything down with a sanitizing solution just for an extra precaution.

Hi welcome to BTP ,
    They sell specific sprayers designed to spray for the virus , I know graco and Ryobi make them , I think owning a business I might want to buy something like that , also just the typical set up for clients , hand sanitizer and so on ,
    How long have you been closed ,
    I’m sure you can get extra information on the government site , or anywhere specific to covid19
    Good luck with that ,
    Looking forward to hearing how it’s going 🤞

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Where I work we have had 2 Covid case. The company close the plant for 24 hours and brought in a 3rd party company and did the cleaning. They used a sprayer. I have attached a picture.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.203 seconds