dcsimg

Covid-19 and Construction

Viewing 9 posts - 461 through 469 (of 469 total)
  • Author

My wife managed to get herself an appointment for the AstraZenica vaccine , she is going today at 10:30

I’m still trying to get an appointment , either here or elsewhere

Well , my wife got me an appointment , just got the vaccination 👍 first line of defense done ✅

Well , it’s been 24 hours after I got the AstraZenica vaccine yesterday , didn’t have a great night , was extremely hot , but didn’t sweat , and every joint was sore , plus a headache , even my hair was sore lol
    Anyway , I’d definitely rather have to put up with what I went through instead of those poor people that have covid-19 🙏
    I actually went to work today , tylenol was my friend today lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My wife managed to get herself an appointment for the AstraZenica vaccine , she is going today at 10:30

Well , my wife got me an appointment , just got the vaccination 👍 first line of defense done ✅

Well , it’s been 24 hours after I got the AstraZenica vaccine yesterday , didn’t have a great night , was extremely hot , but didn’t sweat , and every joint was sore , plus a headache , even my hair was sore lol

Anyway , I’d definitely rather have to put up with what I went through instead of those poor people that have covid-19 🙏

That doesn’t sound like fun. Hopefully you feel better soon. That is interesting to hear that your hair hurt.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It was announce this week that our lockdown will be extended for another 2 weeks.
    I am sure alot of people and business are not happy about this.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

That doesn’t sound like fun. Hopefully you feel better soon. That is interesting to hear that your hair hurt.

Haha yeah maybe not my hair , I guess it was more my head than my hair lol , I should have said that differently ,

It’s been two weeks since we had our shot , strange both my wife and I are feeling tired and cold like symptoms , sore throat and slight headaches , hopefully it goes away after a day or so ,

Still not complaining , would much rather have these symptoms than actually getting the virus 🤞

Early this week they closed the vaccination center that they just opened up in the plant , apparently one of the nurses giving the vaccine was tested positive for covid-19 , so they shut down and had a team go in and disinfect the area

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got my first jab this morning. Pretty well organized event here.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Early this week they closed the vaccination center that they just opened up in the plant , apparently one of the nurses giving the vaccine was tested positive for covid-19 , so they shut down and had a team go in and disinfect the area

That’s just great.

That’s just great.

Oof yeah , wasn’t good news , but it’s back and running , they are starting to give the vaccine to employees family members this week 🤞

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

check this video out LOL.

Viewing 9 posts - 461 through 469 (of 469 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.323 seconds