dcsimg

Covid-19 and Construction

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 469 total)
  • Author

The wife had both doses of Moderna. Minor soreness at injection area for 1 day. Son got 1st dose Pfizer, same for him, minor soreness. Myself, from everything I’ve read…and that’s a lot, prefer the Pfizer given the choice. Unfortunately as of now you don’t have a choice so I’m holding off. I do have concerns for reasons I won’t go into for now, but I’m going to get tested. They just opened a testing site 2 minutes from my house. I went today but they closed up early! I’ll go again tomorrow

That’s good to hear that you’re wife and son are good , it’s normal to have slightly soreness in the injection area ,
    I totally understand about the concerns
    I too was hoping to get the pfizer or moderna , my wife is getting frightened by the increase of cases here , she is calling for the vaccine today , she is going to inquire from her doctor what he recommends , and if he can request a certain one ,
    She has some health issues , so just wanted to make sure she has the proper vaccine 🤞

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My wife and I go for the Pfizer jab on May 5.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The wife had both doses of Moderna. Minor soreness at injection area for 1 day. Son got 1st dose Pfizer, same for him, minor soreness. Myself, from everything I’ve read…and that’s a lot, prefer the Pfizer given the choice. Unfortunately as of now you don’t have a choice so I’m holding off. I do have concerns for reasons I won’t go into for now, but I’m going to get tested. They just opened a testing site 2 minutes from my house. I went today but they closed up early! I’ll go again tomorrow

That’s good to hear that you’re wife and son are good , it’s normal to have slightly soreness in the injection area ,

I totally understand about the concerns

I too was hoping to get the pfizer or moderna , my wife is getting frightened by the increase of cases here , she is calling for the vaccine today , she is going to inquire from her doctor what he recommends , and if he can request a certain one ,

She has some health issues , so just wanted to make sure she has the proper vaccine 🤞

My concern is with all the different variants. Just wondering if the vaccine will be much good to get?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Just filled out a survey from work today , they wanted to know if anyone living in our house was interested in getting the AstraZenica vaccine this coming week or next ,
    Not sure if they will be offering the other two brands

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

My concern is with all the different variants. Just wondering if the vaccine will be much good to get?

None of the vaccines are a magic bullet. None will prevent you from contracting Covid-19 or the variants 100%. My understanding is the vaccines “jump-start” your immune system to start producing antibodies to give you a head start on fighting the virus if/when you get it.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

None of the vaccines are a magic bullet. None will prevent you from contracting Covid-19 or the variants 100%. My understanding is the vaccines “jump-start” your immune system to start producing antibodies to give you a head start on fighting the virus if/when you get it.

Yeah I am aware that none of the vaccines are magic bullet. But I don’t think everyone knows this. Especially my MIL. It makes sense what you are saying. Thanks.

Greg

Very good point , and good idea , I always say better safe than sorry 🙏❤️

So they opened up the vaccination center in our company today , going to be interesting to see how it works , I sent in a request from the survey they sent out last week , still haven’t heard back from them yet , it’s very nice that they will vaccinate my family also 🤞
    I’ll try to get some pictures of the site when I go

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I found this article to be intresting. I don’t remember a 2 x 4 to be $1.25 in my area. I think a 2 x 4 might have been $3.00.

https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/powassan-council-passes-resolution-calling-for-probe-into-volatile-lumber-prices-3662386

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So they opened up the vaccination center in our company today

Wow that makes it very convenient and nice they will do the family as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So they opened up the vaccination center in our company today

Wow that makes it very convenient and nice they will do the family as well.

Yeah , extremely nice , but it’s already booked until the end of april , I’ll try to get it hopefully soon ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but it’s already booked until the end of april

yep that’s the way it goes always seems somebody got there ahead of you.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but it’s already booked until the end of april

yep that’s the way it goes always seems somebody got there ahead of you.

Yeah I know , I just tried again this morning ,🤷‍♂️ now they are taking people 60+ and with health issues , oh well , guess I’ll just have to keep checking back periodically

My wife managed to get herself an appointment for the AstraZenica vaccine , she is going today at 10:30
    I’m still trying to get an appointment , either here or elsewhere

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Just bought a 4′ by 8′ sheet of 3/4″ unsanded sheathing plywood.

$68.97 USD.

$68.97 USD.

🤯🤯 It’s crazy ,

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

$68.97 USD.

Just talked to a friend the other day who went to buy the same…. he saw the price and walked out LOL

My wife managed to get herself an appointment for the AstraZenica vaccine , she is going today at 10:30

I’m still trying to get an appointment , either here or elsewhere

Well , my wife got me an appointment , just got the vaccination 👍 first line of defense done ✅

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

$68.97 USD.

That is crazy.

Honest I will got without before I pay this price.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Last fall we got a quote to replace 3 windows in our new place. The 3 windows are the only windows that haven’t been replace yet. The earliest we could have the windows install was this pass January. For couple of the reasons we decided not have them installed.
    This week we decided to go ahead with getting the windows installed. So we asked our contractor to requote the 3 windows. It looks like each window went $52.00 each. Looks like Covid has affected the price of windows too. We have decide go ahead with install of the news windows even with increase in price.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 469 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.369 seconds