dcsimg

Covid-19 and Construction

Viewing 8 posts - 421 through 428 (of 428 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Work it out this way..

Covid infection overall gets one or two out of hundred of you. Really is bad some where they die, but most survive 98% of the time.

Covid starts getting more than that ratio, especially if seen in frail old seniors. Still no big deal, but some eyebrows get raised, for some it doesn’t seem to be of concern, just normal course of like this stuff. Many feel it’s now of no consequence to begin with

Covid morphes further and says ‘change of game plan’ “I’m maturing and will change the way I attack in a dramatic way…hehehe’. Now we get unchallenged victims and a host of poorly interpreted ‘yesterday’ readings which will bring us to points we will flourish further before they even know what is going on!

This is the next stages where Covid can speak for itself…

“Stupid arses they are, we’ve gotten mutated variants amongst them, that while they are more acute to younger generations than our nascent version, we know this is a good curve in against their game plan and will distort their attempts with where they focus against us best which done til now are now practically useless. Such a bunch of idiots!”

“And look how this is so different now. Back in the old days, it was all about covering it up and blaming other folks in lands far away for them. Now it’s also foolishly about either ignoring it entirely or letting us run our course. How stupid can you be with us…we just want to kill you! What is it you don’t get about that?”

Next stage could maybe read as this….

“Now that we’ve shown them we could attack any age group, let’s go after these dum-dums who think they originally got vaccined and are not prone to our variants after so many months never mind the host of anti-vaxers out there or lazy arses who simply didn’t bother otherwise to get their vaccine.

Heck, these kinds of pandemics have always gone for 4 years or more at the very least. Don’t care if they’ve got this thing called medical science going since our last Hooray doing this…. Ha! They’re all in no man’s land figuring us out. We’ve been at it for millennia’s, they just entered the kitchen yesterday…hehehe!”

Just thinking it…FWIW.

Just went for a rapid covid19 test that the company is offering , it’s done by an external company ,
    Easy enough , nice to be able to get this testing

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Just went for a rapid covid19 test that the company is offering , it’s done by an external company ,

That is great that your company is offering rapid testing. I have heard of this before. Just not sure how it works.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

That is great that your company is offering rapid testing. I have heard of this before. Just not sure how it works.

Yeah it’s pretty good , was in and out in 15 minutes , disinfect my hands , they give you a sterile qtip , just put the q tip in about 3/4 of an inch inside the nose , wiping all around the nostril , and then do it again on the other side , they call you in 15 minutes to an hour if you are positive , if not , they don’t contact you

I can get it done twice a week

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yeah it’s pretty good , was in and out in 15 minutes , disinfect my hands , they give you a sterile qtip , just put the q tip in about 3/4 of an inch inside the nose , wiping all around the nostril , and then do it again on the other side , they call you in 15 minutes to an hour if you are positive , if not , they don’t contact you

I can get it done twice a week

Sounds like quick easy process. Nice not having go to testing center. There can be some long line ups.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks like here in Ontario we are going to have more Stricker rules. Rumor has it that government will be making announcement this afternoon. As our numbers are on the rise.

Greg

Looks like here in Ontario we are going to have more Stricker rules. Rumor has it that government will be making announcement this afternoon. As our numbers are on the rise.

Yeah yesterday was another record number for you guys in Ontario ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Absolutely amazing:

Yesterday, lumber futures hit $1,260 per thousand board feet on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. If that sounds like a lot, well, it is—an all-time high.

Lumber prices have soared during the pandemic. Last April, that same order would’ve cost just $358.

If you think this doesn’t affect you…you probably haven’t been house hunting recently. Astronomical lumber prices have added $24,000 to the cost of a typical single-family home and $9,000 per apartment, according to the National Association of Home Builders.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 8 posts - 421 through 428 (of 428 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.500 seconds