dcsimg

Cordless… Lawn Tools?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 266 total)
  • Author

I did have the weed eater gas trimmer. I got tired of mixing the gas / oil. And my lot was 6 thousand square ft, so roughly 3 thousand ft of grass to trim. Anyway I decided to try the Ryobi 18 volt series, well almost 4 years later, it is still going strong. I have the trimmer and the hedge trimmer plus the blower. I have even moved to a bigger house / lot. 9500 square ft lot and around 4??? Square feet of grass, and the Ryobi is still going strong.
    I was thinking of even buying a cordless mower, but not sure what to go towards, wish Bosch north America would do like in Europe, as far as the lawn work tools. Then I might opt for the Bosch cordless mower, and keep building on the new 18 volt lithium platform.
    Until then, I will keep my 2006 Craftsman mower in tune.

Now Makita has a 36v weed whacker! I wonder if it will be available by the spring. I was all set to pick up the new BL 18v model!

I hope it’s coming out soon. I like my Shindaiwa but a cordless battery powered one looks really good.

redwood
    Pro

The cordless landscaping revolution is upon us. I wish some of this had been available a few years ago. Now that I’m selling my spread, I have no idea if I will ever need them.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

Maybe I could gang a few of the cordless ones and tow them behind my tractor.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Now that I’m selling my spread, I have no idea if I will ever need them.

Are you thinking of going the condo route??

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This is the one I want but I think it’s NAINA as I don’t see it on the Makita site, yet.

I see some of these tools at Slim power tool in Kalihi.

This is the one I want but I think it’s NAINA as I don’t see it on the Makita site, yet.

I see some of these tools at Slim power tool in Kalihi.

Do they have the 36V grass cutter? I’d like one of those!

The cordless landscaping revolution is upon us. I wish some of this had been available a few years ago. Now that I’m selling my spread, I have no idea if I will ever need them.

With your states crazy emissions on lawn equipment . Surprised that everything isn’t cordless yet .

Always willing to learn .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

B&D has either a 36V or 40V lawnmower.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, I won the 56v blower from EGO and the thing is awesome. But….I’ve got .13 of an acre. Of course I have more trees in that .13 of an acre than you can shake a “branch” at and this is great come leaf pick up. Plus it’s proving to be invaluable in my little shop.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, I won the 56v blower from EGO and the thing is awesome.

Congrats on the win, always nice to win a prize. So they make a 56V blower. Never knew that. I thought 40V was the max.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

<P>Well, I won the 56v blower from EGO and the thing is awesome.</P>

<P>Congrats on the win, always nice to win a prize. So they make a 56V blower. Never knew that. I thought 40V was the max. </P>

I wonder how far it will go.
    At about 150 volts, the charging circuit is only a pair of diodes, and the batteries could be in their own self-powered cart?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I love the idea of all the cordless lawn products. I think those would be great for my yard, and my hearing. Once my older stuff dies, this is the route that I am going to go.

B&D has either a 36V or 40V lawnmower.

Thanks Bill but I was wondering about the Makita 36V that Dirty mentioned. Kinda want the Makita since I already have batteries for those. I’ll check out the B&D ones, too.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks Bill but I was wondering about the Makita 36V that Dirty mentioned. Kinda want the Makita since I already have batteries for those.

Makita has a 36V lawn mower I just don’t see it for sale yet. They have a youtube video and a listing on their web site but I just don’t see it for sale yet.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks Bill but I was wondering about the Makita 36V that Dirty mentioned. Kinda want the Makita since I already have batteries for those.

Makita has a 36V lawn mower I just don’t see it for sale yet. They have a youtube video and a listing on their web site but I just don’t see it for sale yet.

Yeah, I don’t see it for sale either. That’s why I was asking Dirty if he’s seen it.

redwood
    Pro

Gosh, I hope not. I’ve had 1+ acres and no neighbors in sight for 23 years, a condo would be to drastic a change. Plus I will need a shop.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Gosh, I hope not. I’ve had 1+ acres and no neighbors in sight for 23 years, a condo would be to drastic a change. Plus I will need a shop.

No I don’t like the human filing cabinet either.

Look at This!!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

ill take one

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.798 seconds